37.

Vote & Comment ❤️

Enjoy 🌚

-KiiKii

—————

Omniscient
St.Louis, Missouri

10:37pm

Kadar laid next to Nuni as she slept. He pulled his phone out and started recording her. "It's my baby birthday.." He spoke as she slept on top of him with her hand on the side of his face. He stopped the video and posted it to his close friends.

He slowly moved her off of him and slid out of bed. He quickly got into the shower and started to wash off all the sex they had the night prior. It had been two days since Nuni started staying at Kadar's and they had sex each night multiple times, raw.

He was going to suggest birth control to her but it was her birthday and he didn't want to ruin her day. He quickly got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He walked into his closet and quickly dried off before getting dressed.

He had a big long, expensive day ahead of him. He planned to give Nuni everything that she ever wanted.

He grabbed his gun and stuck his gun into his pants. He grabbed his wallet and pulled two stacks of money from the duffel bag he had and quickly left out the closet. He walked into the room and pecked Nuni lips and quickly left before she woke up.

He hopped in his truck and unlocked his phone.

Baby❤️

Happy Birthday baby❤️
If you wake up and I'm not there.
Do everything I set up for you to do and I'll see you later on tonight. And take that Plan B that's by the bed.

He locked his phone and kept driving.

————
12:52pm

Nuni woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around the room and noticed that Kadar was not there. She stood up and grabbed her phone from off the side of the bed. She looked at all the posts she was tagged in.

( please use yo imagination 🥺 )

thanylaa_

20,635 likesthanylaa_ bitch we been kickin it since

20,635 likes
thanylaa_ bitch we been kickin it since..lil girls! running the streets & sneaking out & fighting! we did everything together! we sisters & despite of what went on before😩..I ALWAYS HAD YO BACK 4L! it's gon be like that forever after too just cause i know it's vv❤️ i love you! & happy birthday bitchhh 🤣 it's up tonightttttt!
1,003 comments