49.

Vote & Comment 😩

Enjoy..

-KiiKii🧘🏽‍♀️

—————

St.Louis, Missouri
Numani Elisha Brown | Nunu | Nu

I looked over at Kameron and mugged. "You so goofy for what you did dawg.." I said, he chuckled.

"What I did na?"

"Cause like why would you come all the way out here just for some ruth's chris. Like I understand you tryna show off and shit but we really could've kicked it at Chick-Fil-A." I said looking at him, he licked his lips.

"You not used to people doing nice things for you and keeping their word?" He asked looking at me.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Because I told you we were going on a date. I wanted to go all out fa you and show you how serious I am about being with you.." He said.

"This doesn't show me nothing but the fact you got money. I don't even like Ruth's Chris.." I said.

"So what you wanna do instead? We can do anything you wanna do.." He said.

"We can do anything I wanna do?" I asked, he nodded.

"Just say the word.." He said.

"I wanna go get snacks and ice cream. Go to the park and talk and enjoy each other's company.." I said.

"Ight, lets do it then.." He said fixing himself in the seat. He pulled off and made his way towards the store.

"Lemme see your phone so I can put my song on.." I said. He passed me his unlocked phone and I turned my song on.

Aye, you doing all this extra shit you stupid bitch
Aye, I knew you way before this shit, you stupid bitch
Try to show you but you spent me you lil' stupid bitch
And now you see I'm lit you tryna do a dick
Back door kick her off
Yeah shawty that's what they call me
But when these bitches have me in my feelings
And when I met her I approached her and then I made her call me
Then picked her up to go handle some business
We end up getting into some shit

"Now the bitch fall in love with me can't even get a text back like bitch you don't even fuck with me.." I rapped along.

When how the fuck I'm thirsty when you told me you was gone fuck with me
I just be wanting a bitch to suck my dick and count the bucks for me

"You don't care. Ion care. My feelings ain't hurt bitch. Bitch I got on white ones fendi on my shirt bitch.." I rapped.

"HATE IT WHEN IM NICE TO ONE OF THESE HOES AND THEY ON THAT JERK SHIT! YEAH BITCH YOU COOL BUT YOU AINT BETTER THAN A PERK BITCH! YOU AINT BETTER THAN A PLUG DROPPING OFF THE WORK BITCH!" I rapped.

( I really love this song in real life )

We pulled up at the store and hopped out together. I looked around and noticed a familiar car but I couldn't figure out who car it was. He opened the door and I walked into the store.

I walked down the isle and looked for some snacks for me and Nuni because I knew we probably weren't going to go to the store anymore.

"Wassup nigga.." I heard. It sounded like Barack but I didn't wanna be too sure, I looked around the corner and there he stood talking to Kameron.