45.

Vote & Comment 🤍

Enjoy🥳

-KiiKii

—————

St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

"So you and Kadar ain't ever say I love you?" Mani asked eyeing her as Nuni sat next to her on the bed.

"Nope. Not even in the slightest.."

"Do you love him?"

"We got too much drama going on in our relationship right now to even think about love.." She expressed.

"So which one you gonna pick?"

"I'm not picking. I'm just gonna let it all fall into place. I feel like- I don't know. I feel like everybody wrong and ghetto fa what they did. I still don't even know the whole story Mani.."

"Call him and ask him right now.." Mani said.

Nuni sighed and grabbed her phone. She dialed his number and put the phone on speaker as she rested her head on her hand.

"You straight?" He asked.

"Yeah, You?"

"Yeah, I gotta call you back doe." He said, she frowned.

"Uhn uhn, where you at?"

"Y'know where I'm at. Don't act confused.."

I scrunched my face up and rolled my eyes.

"I don't like this tude of yours.." She said shaking her head.

"Ion got no tude. I'm busy right now.."

"Then get unbusy cause I gotta ask you sum.."

"What?"

"What happened between you and my dad the other night?" She asked, he sucked his teeth.

"He said sum funny slick shit bout my uncle and I went off on him. If you ain't have shit to do with it just at least let me know who did it like fuck wrong with em.." Kadar said, She sighed.

"This shit finna get fixed cause Ima stop fucking with all of y'all if ya'll can't tighten up.." Nuni spoke up, Kadar sucked his teeth.

"You ain't gon stop fucking with me but go awf.."

"Same.." Mani said.

"I just got my family back together. All this shit dead to the world and bullshit dawg.." She said shaking my head.

"I'm knowing. Den Mari gon jump in it talkin bout if I don't stay away from you he gon kill me like I'm posed to be scared or sum? Never scared. Ima be with who the fuck I wanna be with.." He said, She sighed.

"This too messy.." She said palming my face.

"On god.." Mani said nodding.

"They needs to stop stressing you cause Ion want my baby to be harmed by this bullshit.." He said, She scrunched my face up.

"I don't need this negativity today.." She said hanging up, Mani busted out laughing as she scrunched her face up.

"Nigga talkin bout a baby. Nigga what?"

"Shit if ya'll did have a baby she would be so cute.." Mani said, She eyed her.

"You want me to leave?"

She started laughing as Nuni looked at her.

"Nooo.." She said.

"Oh ok cause I will. Keep talking bout this baby shit. Yo girl ain't ever had sex before.." She said flipping my hair over my shoulder, she chuckled.