𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐭.𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝐍𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐍𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Kykyyyy girl you so cuteeee!" I dragged smiling at her as she held onto Breon's shirt. I sat at the counter top doing homework as he prepared dinner for us. I watched him as he started putting the chicken into the hot grease as Khyla smiled.

"You gon get down so I can cook this food or what?" He asked looking over at her as she rested her head on his shoulder. She was so clingy with everybody. Even my mom and dad and it was crazy because my dad always was talking shit to her. She just laughed in his face whenever he was talking, no matter what he said.

"No." She said shaking her head before laughing.

"Girl, get down so you won't get popped with the grease." I said walking over to them. She turned her body to prevent me from grabbing her. "Come on girl."

She giggled as she moved away from me. "Go to your mom so I can cook before I drop your bad ass into this grease." He said causing me to smack my lips. "What?"

"Don't be tryna cook my child." I said mugging him. Brenden wasn't here with us. Nyla's family wanted to spend some time with him so we sent him over there for the week. It was good timing because it was finals and I really needed to study.

I picked her up from him and took her to the living room. I turned on Gracie's Corner and put her down onto the couch so she could watch her show. As the song started, she bopped her head and started playing with her toys.

"This my shit!" She said standing up to dance, I busted out laughing. I know that I shouldn't laugh when she cuss and act crazy like this but I can't help it. She acted so much like Nyla it was refreshing to see.

"Watch your mouth lil girl." I said, she rolled her eyes and continued to dance and sing along to the song.

"She act just like Nyny," Beetle said shaking his head with a laugh as they watched her dance around the living room. I knew he missed Nyla but he said he moved on from that phase of wanting to be with her. He understood that she was always with him and his son and would be accepting of him moving on. "Shit crazy to see."

"I know," Nuni said sitting down at the counter. "How Boo doing at Ms.Nettie's? Do he miss us yet?" I asked. I love having a break from the kids but when they're gone too long I start missing them. I know he needs to spend time with his mom side but I lowkey want him to come back. I miss his smart ass mouth.

"He said he miss you but not me." Beetle said with a shrug causing me to bust out laughing. "I don't care. Fuck that lil nigga. He ain't on shit anyway."

My mouth dropped. "Fuck your son?" I questioned.

"Hell yea!" He said with his eyebrows furrowed. "That nigga be on some weird shit man. One day he wanna hang with me and work out and shit then other days he wanna be with you. Ion like that shit."