30.

Vote & Comment ❤️

Enjoy 🥦

-KiiKii

—————

Houston, Texas
Omniscient

Kadar walked into the room with a CVS bag and a Waffle House. He looked at Nuni who was laying in bed with her braids in a messy bun. She had her thumb in her mouth as she slept. He walked over to the bed and put the bags on the bed.

He leaned over and pulled her thumb out her mouth and pecked her lips causing her to move around. She turned her head the other way. "Nu, wake up.." He said, she opened her eyes and looked at Kadar.

She blinked her eyes twice and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What you all in my face fa?" She asked with a frown.

"I'm tryna wake you up. You gotta take this Plan B.." He said, she sat up and instantly felt the pain from last night. Her body was sore from all the dick she was taking the night prior.

"Ouu," She winced.

"You sore?" He asked smirking at her and passing her the plate of food he had bought for her.

"Yeah," She said nodding and sticking a piece of bacon in her mouth. Kadar started eating his food with Nuni in silence. Nuni looked over at Kadar and sighed.

"I'm not going home right now so if you came down here to try to persuade me to go home, I'm not.." She said shaking her head, He looked up from his food and looked at her.

He wanted her to go home but it wasn't his say. He came down there because he was worried about her. He wanted to talk to her and make sure she was ok. Also because he had some shit he needed to get off his chest.

"When you going home?" He asked before sipping his orange juice, Nuni frowned her face up at the nasty ass drink. She couldn't drink orange juice because she's allergic.

"Two days from na. I need a break.." She said before sipping her apple juice. She turned her phone on and unlocked her phone. She took a video of her and Kadar and saved it to her phone.

"We back together?" He asked looking at her with hopeful eyes. He really wanted to be back with her but Nuni wasn't on that right now. She was more focused on getting better for herself.

"Ion wanna- I don't want to get back together right now..." She said shaking her head, he licked his lips and looked at her with a frown.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I wanna get myself together. I can't do a relationship right now. I don't want shit to get too complicated to quick." She said closing her tray.

"Can we work on getting back? I wanna be with you. I know I fucked up, but Ion want shit to be over fa us.." He said looking at her, she nodded.

"We can work on it.." She explained.

"Ight.." He said grabbing the Plan B box. He opened the box and passed her the pills. Nuni grabbed them and took them quickly as she typed on her phone.

"I'm finna go run you a bath.." He said standing up off the bed and walking into the kitchen.

Nuni unlocked her phone and texted Nyla and Numani to let her know that she was ok. She looked up and Kadar was walking out the bathroom. He picked her up off the bed and carried her in the bathroom.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" She asked with a smile.

"I ain't gon be able to get innat bath with yo ass.." He said putting her down on the counter. He stood in between her legs and held onto her waist.