23.

Vote & Comment

Enjoy

-KiiKii

---------

St.Louis, Missouri

I unlocked my phone and scrolled down my timeline with a frown on my face

I unlocked my phone and scrolled down my timeline with a frown on my face. It was suppose to be a good ass day but I was kind of aggravated about Mari.

Since he been home I have not seen him. He been staying with Deebecause we didn't know when my mother was coming home and she didn't know he was back but I have not seen him not once since he's been back in STL and I stay at Dee house.

"Nu.." Kadar called out, I looked up.

"Hm?" I asked looking at him.

"You gotta fix ya face.." He said touching my chin, I sighed and looked off. "I know you aggravated bout it but you don't know what that man got going on.." He added.

"Smile for me.." He said, I smiled.

"Happy?" I said with a smile.

"Naw, I missed you all day.." He said licking his lips. He leaned in and kissed me. He nibbled on my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. He gripped my chin and deepened the kiss.

I wanna have a li secs so fucking bad..

He pulled away and bit his lip. He eyed me and pulled off.

I put my hand under his shirt and rubbed on his stomach before leaning on his shoulder as he drove down the street. I unlocked my phone and started scrolling.

"Where we going?" I asked scrolling on my phone.

"To Dee house.." He responded nodding his head to the song that was playing by Moneybagg Yo.

All this nigga do is listen to him. Can he listen to Youngboy?

"Can we get food after we go get Numani?" I asked looking up at him.

"Naw, Call her a Lyft or sum.." He said shaking his head.

"I'm not putting my sister in no fucking Lyft, fuck wrong witchu.." I responded.

"How the fuck we gonna get Numani in 10 minutes?" He asked speeding down the street.

"Um..we gonna drive.." I said confused.

"Naw, What I'm saying is we not gonna get there in time to get her. Just get her a Lyft or something Nu.." He said, I sucked my teeth.

"I don't want her to feel like Ion fuck with her.." I expressed.

"If you ain't fuck with her then you would've put her aggravating ass on the bus.." He said, I sucked my teeth and looked at him.

"Boy you don't like nobody.." I said shaking my head.