10.

St.Louis, Missouri

"I'm finna go tat my neck

"I'm finna go tat my neck.." I said looking in my bathroom mirror as Nuni stood next to me brushing her teeth. She sighed and spit her toothpaste in the sink.

"For what?" She asked looking over at me.

"Because I want too. Don't ask dumb questions.." I replied before washing my face.

"When you getting it?" She asked eyeing me.

"Ion know. Maybe next week. Why?" I asked. Why she worried about when I'm getting me a tattoo?

"Cause youn need to be getting no tattoo but it ain't none of my business.." She said shaking her head, I nodded.

"You right, so shut the fuck up." I responded, she rolled her eyes and walked out the bathroom.

I left out behind her and grabbed my car keys and walked out. We got into the car and I pulled off and made my way to her school. Nuni was being weird so I was trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

"I'm going home tonight.," She revealed, I nodded.

"Ight, Ima come over later.." I responded.

"Naw. Don't come. I need some space.." She said causing me to scrunch my face up. Fuck she need space for?

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Ion feel like fucking with you today dawg.." She said.

"Mhm, Ion force a soul to fuck with me. Get out.." I responded, she grabbed her bookbag and opened the door.

"Fuck you dawg.." She said jumping out the car. I sped away and shook my head. She was always on some weird shit. It had been 2 weeks since I told her how I felt and everything was good until today and I don't know why.

That shit too weird and Ion give a fuck enough to figure out why she acting like that. I'm not finna force a soul on this earth to fuck with me. People come and go. It's up to me to stay the same.

I pulled up at Dee house and hopped out. My phone dinged as I walked up to the door. Ima check that shit when I get inside.

I walked inside the house and sat down ignoring everybody. Nuni wasn't here. It was just Jamboy, Dee, Preach, and Beetle. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

Kadasia❤️
come get me from school NOW

who the fuck you talking to? demanding shit.

i just got jumped Kadar. come get me

😂😂 them squirrels aint fucking witchu

all these niggas and this girl just beat my ass

mane we all on the way dawg