26.

Vote & Comment 🦋

Enjoy 😁

-KiiKii

————

St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

Chanel sat in bed bored as Jamboy played the game. She was texting Bre and Nyla about the secret party they were planning.

"Dawg WHAT THE FOCK!" Jamboy yelled catching Chanel attention.

"Jametrius, relax." She said rolling her eyes.

"Who side you on?" He asked looking back at her.

"Yours.." She said.

"Ok then. Next time I yell I need you to do the same. One band one sound bae.." He said, she smiled.

"But I don't know when you finna yell.."

"That's why you gotta pay attention to what's going ahn.." He said staring at the TV.

"Pay me some attention. I'm bored.." She said putting her foot on his back.

"Ion feel like sucking yo toes.." He said, she sucked her teeth.

"I ain't say shit about sucking my toes though. I want you to talk to me.." She said, he licked his lips and stared at the TV.

"What you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"Whatever, I don't care.." She said shrugging.

"Why youn eat Mcdonanlds?" He asked, she sucked her teeth.

"You always on some bullshit.." She said as he laughed.

"Naw I really just wanna know.." He said smiling.

"Cause that shit nasty and fake.." She said with a look of disgust.

"So what you rather eat?" He asked.

"Wendys or Rally's. I'll eat my boogers before I eat some Mickey Dee's.." She said, he shook his head at her and chuckled.

"What you used to eat when you was younger?" He asked, she shrugged and touched the bottom of her braid.

"Whatever I could get my hands on. Mostly Mayonnaise sandwhiches.." She said.

"Why?" He asked with his face scrunched up. "Shit sound nasty.." He added.

"That's all we had in the house most of the time. I ain't always lived in that big ass house.." She responded playing with the bottom of her braid. She didn't like talking about her childhood AT ALL but for Jamboy she had no problem expressing herself and telling him whatever he wanted to know just because she knew it was vice-versa.

Jamboy looked back and saw the hurt all over her face as she played with the ends of her hair. He reached back and lifted her head, looking into her eyes.

"You came from somewhere hard but yo shit better now. You living better and everything from your past made you better. You a hardbody, you ain't let the shit from your past break you. And as long as I'm here you ain't ever gotta worry bout going through that shit again. You got me, I'm all in witchu.." He said before pecking her lips.

"Thank you.." She said softly as he stared at her.

"I love you dawg.." He said lowly.

"I love you too.." She responded.

"You want yo ass ate?" He asked, she busted out laughing.

"Get the fuck out my face.." She said as he smiled at her.