25.

Vote & Comment

Enjoy.

-KiiKii

----------

Houston, Texas

Omniscient

Nulani and Kadar sat in the airport waiting for their flight to board. Nulani was sitting on Kadar lap on her phone as Nyla and Beetle argued back and forth.

"Fuck you dawg, Stop talking to me.." Nyla said holding her hand up, he shrugged and scrolled on his phone.

"I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.." He replied, Nuni recorded the two laughing.

"Yes the fuck you was.." She said.

"No I wasn't." He said shaking his head.

"Yes you was cause I was the only one talking to you.." She said mugging him. Beetle wasn't even paying her any attention, he was too busy on Instagram looking at all the shit people was talking about how they plan to jump somebody today.

"Ok Nyla, I ain't even finna keep going back and forth with yo childish ass.." He said typing.

"Mhm but you be eating my childish ass.." She said, Nuni busted out laughing and ended the video.

"Bitchhh why?" Nuni said laughing with Chanel and Bre.

"It was never that funny.." Beetle said mugging them.

"Naw cause you real thought you was finna play with my sis though.." Nuni said, Kadar looked up from his phone and popped Nuni in the mouth.

"Mind ya business.." Kadar spoke up, she mugged.

"Why you hitting on me?" She asked.

"Ain't nobody hitting on you. Stay out they business.." He said as Nulani frowned her face up.

"I wasn't even in they business.." She said.

"Yes you was. Get ha ass Ace.." Beetle said, Kadar cut his eyes at Beetle and looked him up and down.

"Mind ya business.." He said before looking back at Nulani, he rubbed on her waist and kissed her chin.

"I'm hungry.." Nuni spoke out.

"Me too.." Nyla said glancing up from her phone.

"We'll be back.." Nuni said standing up with Nyla.

"Bring me sum back.." Kadar said looking up at Nuni.

"Ok.." She said softly before walking off leaving Kadar there. Chanel looked over at Jamboy who was all in his phone and scrunched her face up.

"What you doing?" She asked looking in his phone.

Honestly since the whole thing with the girl Naomi, Chanel trusted Jamboy less than she used to. She felt like he was being a little too friendly with her even though he understood the circumstances of their relationship and everything that went on between Jamboy and Naomi, she didn't like the wording he or she used.

"Texting my momma." He said typing on his phone.

"You ok?" She asked rubbing his face, he licked his lips and nodded.

Jamboy was in fact texting his mother because she had let him know that Naomi did show up at her house. He wanted to keep it lowkey but Chanel could tell something was wrong.

"Somethings wrong.." She said eyeing him as he sat there with his eyebrows furrowed and body all tensed. He locked his phone and looked over at Chanel who was staring at him with worried eyes. He knew he had to tell her.