54.

Vote & Comment ❤️.

Enjoy🌚

-KiiKii🧘🏽‍♀️

—————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Dashiki Brown | Nuni | Nu

I sighed and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Can I come get you later?" Kadar asked eyeing me, I shook my head.

"I need space.." I said simply.

"I'm sorry mamas.." He said, I nodded and opened the door. I slid out the truck and walked to the back. I grabbed my suitcase and made my way into the house.

I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door.

I put my suitcase away in the corner and sat down in my bed. Tears started sliding down my face as I thought about the whole situation, like this shit hurts bruh. I don't understand what I did wrong with him but shit, fuck it.

"Ugh I gotta get out of this mood.." I said with a sigh, I wiped my eyes and sat up.

"Daddy!" I yelled standing up from my bed.

"SNITCH ASS DADDY!" I yelled again walking out my room and running down the steps.

"What?!" He yelled back.

I went down the steps and smiled at him.

"I missed youuu.." I said hugging him.

"I wish the feeling was mutual.." He said scrunching his face up. I sat down next to him and put my legs on his lap.

"What you was doing while I was gone?" I asked, he smirked.

"Fuckin yo freak ass momma.." He replied.

"Other than that.." I said holding my hand up in disgust cause like why the fuck would I want to hear about that nasty ass shit 🤢.

"Shit, playin the game. Can't sell drugs right now so.." He said shrugging, I shook my head.

"You too old ta be doing allat.."

"Never too old to tell niggas what ta do.." He replied, I busted out laughing.

"Youn ever wanna..stop?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Shit ion want nobody kid to come out a crackhead but at the same time Ion know how to do shit else. This the only thing I'm good at it.." He said shrugging.

"Maybe you could use this skill to sell other shit. Like houses and shit. Real Estate Agents making big bank.." I said, he nodded.

"Hm.." He said nodding.

"You not such a dumb ass after all.." He replied, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Daddy, you think me and Kadar gon last?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Ion know. Ya'll seem good so far.." He said shrugging, I nodded.

"Yeah, we just hit a year.." I informed.

"Forreal? Shit that's a milestone. What y'all do?"

Nothing really. He told me he ain't love me.

"He cooked me breakfast and then we went paintballing inna backyard of this big ass house. Then we had a li kickback with our friends..that we got left. And then we went to Atlanta and shit.." I said shrugging.

"He can cook?"

"Nope. It was the effort that meant the most.." I said with a smile, he laughed.