57.

Enjoy ❤️

Vote & Comment 🙃

-KiiKii 🧘🏽‍♀️

————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Brown | Nuni | Nu

"You like my room Nuni?" Demario asked looking at me as I looked around his room. I was at Kadar's mother house with him for their little Sunday dinner.

"Yeah it's nice.." I said nodding looking at the blue and white room. It was cute for a boy his age.

"You saw Dasia room?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Naw.."

"I would show you but Pink makes me nauseous.."

I chuckled and followed him to the living room.

"I understand allat.." I said.

"Bae, come hea.." He said, I walked over to him and looked at the lady who stood in front of me.

"Awww this your girlfriend? She is so cute.." She said.

"Yeah momo, this my girl Nulani.." He said standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"Nice to meet you sweetie. I'm Ilene.." She said.

"Nice to meet you too.." I said smiling.

"You can call me Momo.." She said, I nodded with a smirk. His mother walked from the kitchen and looked between us, she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh, hey.." I said tapping her back awkwardly.

I hate being touched.

She moved away and eyed Kadar.

"Kadar." She said mugging him.

"Kelani.." He said mugging her back, I chuckled.

"Ya'll look just like alike when ya'll make det faceee.." I dragged laughing, Ilene looked at me in shock.

"So sorry.." I said holding my hand up. ✋🏾.

"Y'all need to stop all this mugging and come eat.." She said, Kelani put her hand up.

"Kadar, why you aint been coming around?" She asked folding her arms, I eyed her.

Cause he been eating this cooch and he don't wanna deal with your negativity.

"Cause I be busy.." He said.

"Busy with what? You got a family that need you.."

"I be busy tryna figure out ways to provide for this family.." He explained, I rubbed my arm watching as she looked at me with a mug.

"No you be busy fucking this girl.." She said looking at me, I scrunched my face up.

"Dont nobody be fucking me.." I said shaking my head.

But him 🥴.

"You think I don't know you and my son be fucking? You be distracting to him from what really matter.."

"I don't distract him from anything that matters. I distract him from things that'll ruin his life. Like drugs, the streets.." I started off.

"Yes you do. He don't even respect his mother.." She said

"What the fuck you talking about ma? You don't respect me and I do everything fa you.." He expressed.

"Do you wash my ass?" She asked with her head tilted.