56.

Vote & Comment 💕

Enjoy 😏

-KiiKii 🧘🏽‍♀️

———————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Brown | Nuni | Nu
3 months later..

"I don't care don't talk to me.." I said mugging Kadar.

"Man ight, get the fuck on den.." He said, I squinted my eyes at him before reaching over and smacking him.

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the headboard. "When you ever get comfortable with putting yo hands on me?!" He yelled at me, I frowned.

"Get offa me.." I whined.

"Dont be hitting on me Nulani.." He said letting me go.

"I don't care cause why would you ever in your life tell your mother that I was coming to y'all little sunday dinner thing?" I asked staring at him.

"Cause I want y'all to meet forreal forreal.." He said.

"We already met.."

"I was dead then. I'm alive now.." He said, I choked

"Nobody is playing with you.." I said mugging him as he laughed.

"Why youn wanna meet my mom and em?" He asked.

"Because I have no control over my mouth and I don't like how she treat you so if she say sum off the wall, I know Ima say something.." I explained.

"When I was dead she wasn't saying nun off the wall.."

"That's because you was dead.." I explained.

He busted out laughing as I mugged him.

I stared at him as he laughed uncontrollably.

Nothing is ever this funny.

"Man, a nigga really was in a coma doe.." He said calming his giggles.

"That wasn't funny. I was scared as hell.." I explained, he shrugged and licked his lips.

"I know you was. Crying and shit.." He said, I rolled my eyes and stood up off the bed.

"I'm finna go cause you playing and ion feel like joking around.." I said grabbing my phone.

"Where you finna go?" He asked.

"Nyla's doctor appointment.." I said, Kadar shook his head.

"I can't believe that nigga got ha toxic ass pregnant. The baby gon come out goofy as a mf.." He said, I nodded.

"I'm knowing.." I said laughing.

"How far along is she?" He asked.

"She 4 months now. She asked us to be the god parents.." I said, he gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"She asked us to be the god parents?" He asked in shock, I nodded.

"And what did you say?"

"I told her yes, why?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Wrong answer." He said simply.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked with a smile.

"We can't be the god parents. I refuse." He said.

"Why?"

"They baby gon be bad as hell and I don't wanna have to take care of shit if they die.." He said, I sucked my teeth.