Lee Know's a househusband?

[an: I don't think I revealed his real name yet so if I did... just imagine I didn't]

Minho pushed the grocery cart as Jisung trailed behind him, dragging his feet to every aisle. The older could tell how sleepy the younger was but in his mind he thought this would be a good chance to show Jisung his good qualities.

"What do you want to eat? Do you want meat? Pasta? Veggies?"

The doctor sighed and turned on his other leg,"aren't you supposed to be in the mafia? Why are you acting like this, you barely know me." and the tired doctor looked at the other in frustration.

Minho chuckled,"maybe pasta, it'll be quick to cook." and dropped the ingredients into the cart as he headed towards self check out.

Jisung trailed behind the other as they finally made it back to the house,"I'm going to sleep." and he walked over to his room.

He stripped himself until he was in his boxers and quickly threw on some comfortable pajamas to fall asleep in.

The others head made him feel nauseated but he turned on his side and curled himself into a ball for comfort.

"Doc, the food is ready-" and he stood in the doorway.

Minho walked over to the bed and chuckled at the small lump in the comforter,"Jisung, it's time to get up." and gently shook the other.

Jisung groaned and got up from the bed,"what time is it?" and rubbed his eyes.

Minho shook his head,"3:40." and quickly dragged Jisung to the dining table,"open." and held a fork next to the others lips.

"I can feed mysefhjjk." and the doctor glared at the other for shoving food in his mouth.

The two ate in peaceful quietness; Minho washed the dishes as Jisung cuddled with Sushi on the couch. They enjoyed one another's company until they heard a knock on the door.

Minho held out his phone and furrowed his eyebrows after seeing the other doctor on Jisungs door step,"hmm I'll get it-"

The doctor walked to the door and smiled,"hey Min, what are you doing here?" and the other brought out some paperwork.

"You told me this evening was a good time to go over paperwork with you? Maybe I should've called-" And Jisung quickly shook his head.

They both walked over to the coffee table and Jisung slipped on his glasses to read,"okay so...if you want to open up your own hospital, you need to think about insurance and equipment." and Minho glared at how close the two were.

The brunette leaned against the wall with his coffee, in shock that nobody paid attention to his presence,"isn't it a little late?"

Jisung yawned and flipped the next page,"you want to have 34 rooms? That's quite limited even for starting out." and he ruffled his hair,"I'm not sure what your savings are like but for starting out you should have atleast 500 something."

Min nodded,"I see, I don't know if I'd accept emergency operations...it seems rough and messy." and he pointed to a laminated folder,"I want to go by the books."

The blonde half smiled and nodded,"ah- I get what you mean, it does get hard." and Minho raised an eyebrow at how awkward Jisung looked after reading the plan,"if you think it'll be fine by appointment only...then I trust you."

Min thanked the other,"I don't want to be wasting your time, doctor of the year." and he chuckled,"I'm just joking, we should get some good rest for tomorrow." and was guided out by Minho.

The doctor sat on the floor and his mind wandered over the plan once more, he was supposed to be appointment only,"what are you thinking about?" and Minho sat beside him.

"Be honest with me, did you know me before the hospital incident a few months ago?" and Jisung watched the other in anticipation.

Minho shook his head,"when I heard how young you were I got worried....I thought my team- I mean mates were setting me up."

The blonde nodded,"yeah."