bottle

3rd  pov
Jisung waved off his staff for the day and locked the big glass doors behind him and headed towards his office on the third floor. The big and red button mirrored Jisungs slender finger as he stood contently. 

He smirked to himself and plugged in his airpods, and he smiled when his voice rang in both ears. Jisung desperately wanted to be a music producer when he was young but his father had other plans for him. 

A frown grew on his lips as he recalled the day his father sat him down in the kitchen and held that ugly vanilla looking folder, 'life plan' is what Jisung referred to that file. 

The context held his future down in printed paper, signed and stamped for him by the age of fifteen. He couldn't argue with his father and accepted his defeat; why should he complain now? He's a very accomplished doctor just at the age of twenty three when a majority of doctors barely get their licenses at the age of fourty. 

The elevator door opened and he stepped out and walked down the hall, and he held his lips in a tight grin as he faced his office door. The camera scanned his face and his fingers latched onto the keys. 

He sat in his office and tears fell down his cheeks, he quickly wiped his face and opened his cabinet; his hands immediately latched onto the bottle and with one quick slap off the top, his lips met the cold and bitter liquid. 

Jisung sat on his squeaky clean floor and leaned against the hard walls, and his eyes softened at his achievement wall. His diplomas, awards, pictures, and everything he accomplished as a doctor sat beautifully on the dark shelfs. He scoffed when he eyed his 'doctor of the year' award and felt his sore eyes water. 

If only it was a producer of the year award, he would be happy. 

---------------------------------

angsty, I know. Sorry