work, again

Jisung pov
After an emotional rollercoaster last night I woke up and eyed my large window with a view of Seoul.

I was awarded his hospital after graciously working as a part time doctor with some of my old mentors who 'saw the potential' in me and decided it was my time.

Sadly they were right, not even a year into being a doctor in my own hospital I was awarded 'doctor of the year' when I was only twenty one years old.

Some say I'm reckless and a danger to patients since I'm so young but my class rank and talent says other wise.

My father was over the moon when I was told I was the first in my class, I just wished he would've been that happy with me making music.

I have a talent for quite a few things but my father didn't want to admit I was a true prodigy in music, music to him is and I quote "bullshit" if it's not classical.

Years have passed since I gave up on music but every once and while I let myself pretend I was still my fourteen year old self in my bedroom rapping or singing songs I wrote.

Those were good times, but now I hold great responsibility.

"Dr.Han, Sun Moni is ready to see you." and my eyes land on a little girl.

She flashes me a shy smile and hides behind her mothers leg, while her mother sends me an apologetic smile in return.

I bend down and fished out a lollipop from my white coat,"don't be scared."

She reaches out to the lollipop and latched onto my arm. People like her, are the reasons I'm happy to be a doctor.

———————————————————————
You can just ignore this, I usually don't like putting my personal life out there but I'm pretty upset at the moment;
One of my closest friends has been acting completely different this quarantine and I didn't realize it until yesterday night.
He pointed out my weight although he's aware it's a touchy topic for me so I called him out for being really slim and since I believed he was just joking I said you'll never look like Wonho, and I sent him a picture of his muscular ass😍.
Then hours later he replied saying I'll never be fit or be able to get a guy like that and that he could never see me with someone other than a boy from our school who is one of those weird guys.
I just said wow it took you that long for you to reply to me and I believe it offended him so when he replied another few hours later he brings up my eye situation; I have this thing where I'm uncomfortable with people/ interacting with others so as a coping mechanism I like to look around the room and just be aware of everything but he points it out and says at least I'm not a weirdo like you.
And continued to tell me that people point it out and make fun of me about "looking at them" and when they turn around I quickly look away or look at them from the corner of my eye. But in reality my eyes just wander wherever they want and I don't have a control over it so I was surprised that he even mentioned this since I hate peoples talking about me or seeing me in a certain light.
It really hurt my feelings that he brought up something  thats out of my control.
Sorry you didn't need to see this but I was just really upset about it.