Just a little car ride!

Jisung pov
I brushed my hands through my hair and I adjusted my tie and button up,"another day of work." and I grunted and slipped my shoes on.

The door clicked behind me and I turned around and jumped,"hey there doc! Right on time." and he pointed to his watch that said eight o'clock.

Clearing my throat, I shook my head and raised my eyebrow in surprise,"umm, what are you doing?" as he opened the car door for me.

"I told you, I'm pursuing you." and he motioned his hand to the door,"come on doc, lets not be late for work." and he shut it as I sat.

"What work do you do?" and I mentally hit myself. What else would he do? File taxes? Stock shelves? He's a mafia leader!

He chuckled,"I think your aware of what I do, but since you asked so nicely, I'll tell you again." and he adjusted his leather jacket,"I handle things." and he smirked at me when I scoffed.

"How do you handle things? Killing and hurting people is not a way of handling things." and I crossed my arms.

He sighed,"Jisung, I'm really trying to contain my patience." and he slid his hand in my thigh, squeezing it,"I know since your a doctor you don't think it's right that people die but like..they do."

Is this thigh thing just going to be a regular thing? Like what even is going on right now. I'm in a car with a random stranger that kills people but swears won't kill me or rape me and only wants to pursue me.

I slap my cheek and he groans,"don't hurt your hands, you need those." and my face blushes a bit as his hand moved from my thigh to my face.

"Get-drop me off here!" and I fiddled with the seatbelt.

"Jisung what's wrong with you?" and he side eyed me.

"Ummm, What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!" and I pointed to the window,"drop me off here, I can't be aquatinted with someone like you." and I lightly chuckle,"I'm not sure you're aware or not but I'm a doctor and your a.. yeah."

Lee Know chuckled,"cute, I like the way you word things, a little dorky even though you're very intelligent from what I heard." and he lightly coughed and turned the wheel,"but I'm not leaving you alone Jisung, I hope you know that."

I jumped a little and scooted off to the side,"like I said drop me off right here-"

He grabbed my face with his free hand and smiled,"I don't like hurting cute things, no need to worry about anything." and patted my head.

I blushed a little and sighed,"how do I know you aren't going to kidnap me and sell me or something?"

"Sell you? Doc, no ones going to have you but me." and he winked.