average day doctor

Jisung slouched in his chair and sighed,"I cant believe I was that desperate." and he groaned when he shifted.

"Dr. Han!!! The patients on floor six want to see you!!" and Felix peeped his head out.

The doctor smiled,"coming nurse Felix!" and he made his way through the nursery,"as long as Seungmin doesn't notice-"

"Hello, Dr. Han." and Jisung internally groaned as he saw Seungmins face,"did you fall over? You seem to be having a hard time walking this morning."

The blonde cut his eye at the teasing male,"I heard the fourth floor needs some help, do you want to trade spots with Mary?" and he smirked once Seungmin kept himself busy with the newborns.

"Dr. Han!!" and the little ones wrapped their arms around his legs,"it's been so longgggg since the last time." and all the children begged for the doctor to stay longer.

An older gentleman cleared his throat and smiled,"Dr. Han needs to come with me, sorry kiddos." and Mr. Min stood by the doorway. 

Jisung smiled and ruffled some of the little ones' hair,"let's go, Dr. Min." and the pair walked through the hospital.

The older man motioned to the coffee stand and handed Jisung a drink."just how you like it." and he flashed his pearly whites.

The younger blushed and smiled back,"thank you." and they walked over to some lounge chairs.

Min ran his hand down Jisungs arm and chuckled,"Why are you so tense? Relaxxx a bit."

Jeongin held his hands on his knees and sighed,"I've been looking for you everywhere! There's a package from you." and the pair left Min behind.

Jisung fixed his coat and glanced at the delivery man,"my secretary couldn't sign for this package?" but signed the paper nonetheless.

The taller sat a wrapped box on the table and laughed,"Dr. Han! Mr. Lee know is a nice fellow." and Jisung's eyes widened once he saw the items inside the box.

The blonde eyed the pain cream bottle and massager,"put those somewhere else- I don't want any patients seeing that and misunderstanding."

The doctor went down his scheduled appointments and smiled at the little baby that was struggling to lift himself up,"I love chunky babies." and his eyes brightened once the baby touched his fingers,"he's a healthy baby- your family genetics explain why he's so big but it's nothing to he concerned about."

The patients mother smiled brightly and put the baby in the stroller,"thank you so much- I know you aren't a pediatrician but I trust you with my baby ever since my emergency c-section."

Jisung nodded knowingly and helped her outside of the hospital,"Dr. Han!" and he stopped in his tracks at the sound of the women.

"My niece is around your age and I just know you two would hit it off- did you want her number?"

The doctor smiled but was mentally taking note of Jeongins raise,"Dr. Han! There's a client waiting for you in your office!" and Jisung politely brushed the woman off.

Jeongin smiled and bid his boss goodbye,"good luck."

Jisung walked into his office and sighed once he recognized the slicked back caramel hair,"hello doc!" and Minho smiled.

The younger sighed,"what do you want?"