i hate you, you criminal

Jisung pov
I pushed my hand out, and felt a soft pair of lips on my palm,"L-Lee Know."

He smirked,"nervous? I guess that profile on you is correct. A shy, and innocent little thing like you." and his hand reached out towards my cheek,"you started college right after high school."

I furrowed my eyebrows,"well that's not a very good profile, anyone would know that. It's in my book."

Lee Know smirked,"let's see here." and opened a vanilla folder,"Han Jisung, you studied in Malaysia, you know at-least four languages, and Lee Felix has been your best friend ever since you came back to Korea."

"What are the languages?" and I felt my hands go a bit clammy,"that's not really much."

"Japanese, English, a little Malaysian, and Korean." and he ruffled back his hair,"not enough for you? Okay, I know you were supposed to study music instead of medical, can I ask why-"

I bit down on my lip and shoved my glasses into my coat pocket,"okay." And I coldly glared at him.

"Ouch, that bad of a profile?"and he rubbed my shoulder,"can I hear you sing? I bet it's nice."

I slapped his hand off,"leave, I don't want you in my hospital." and I stood up to remove my coat.

"Woah doc, I never thought I'd say this but. You're the hottest doctor I've ever met." and I felt his eyes trace my body,"that waist is- so pretty." and he ran his hand around my torso.

I slapped his hands away,"this is a hospital, not a hotel. And I'm a respected doctor, not a little play thing for you. You've done nothing but flirt with me ever since you got here but you haven't explained yourself one bit!" and I grabbed my trench coat.

"Awww doc, if you wanted to know more about me, you could've just asked." and didn't even blink an eye when I slapped his hands off.

I snorted,"and what? Be killed because I know too much? I have more important things to do." and I opened my office and walked down the hall.

He followed me and adjusted his own blazer,"important things like?"

I roll my eyes at his childish demeanor,"don't act so childish." and I held tightly on my briefcase,"well, I'll get Jeongin to bill you the fees." and before I knew it, I was sitting in his car,"how-"

He smirked,"I'm surprised someone as smart as you didn't realize we were in here. So what's the address doc?"

"Maple-"

He chuckled,"joking, I already know." and he pulls out of the parking lot,"so doctor...Han?"

I sigh,"yes?"

"If I were to, get into one of those incidents again. Would you perform emergency surgery on me again?"

I titled my head and laughed,"of course, what kind of doctor would I be for rejecting a patient? You were badly wounded. It'd be a crime if I didn't even try."

He smirked,"is that why you opened already healed wounds?" and he glanced down at my lap,"is there a specific reason why you helped me?"

"I just told you why, I'm a doctor I have to-" and he slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Hyunjin tells me that you didn't tend to their wounds, just mine."

My eyes widened,"they were wounded?!? I didn't know, I was stressing over your survey and I-"

He chuckled,"kidding doc, I just like seeing you all nervous and...on the edge."

———————————————————————-
Thank you guys so much for the support! It was really nerve wracking to come out to people I don't really know, and I'm thankful for your positivity.

BUT IM PANICKING YET AGAIN OVER THE FACT I GOT INTO MY DREAM CLUB BECAUSE OF MY GRADES. SO THIS CLUB IS BASICALLY HONORS SO IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOUR COLLEGE RESUME RIGHT BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP A 3.5 GPA TO REMAIN IN IT AND I USUALLY HAVE ALL A'S BESIDES MAYBE ONE OR TWO B+'s AND ITS MAKINF ME FREAK OUT BECAUSE IF WE DO REGULAR SCHOOL AND NOT THE CHANGED SYSTEM MY SCHOOL DESIGNED FOR COVID I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO DO IT. BUT I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS BUT IM SCARED OF GETTING KICKED OUT AND GETTING MADE FUN OF BY THE REALLY SMART PEOPLE IN THAT CLUB.

so... should I take this opportunity and see how it goes? Or not accept it?

I'm not sure what to do because I'm having a panic attack🙈. I would really love some advice