Doc, lets sleep together

3rd pov
Sushi patted his paws on Jisungs chest,"sleepy time Sushi, I'm tired." and Jisung wrapped his arms around the cat.

The two snuggled together underneath the blanket and just tried having a relaxing night, the doctor didn't need to wake up so early since his mentor was visiting later in the day.

The cute duo that were snuggling and napping were the usuals in the house, but they had some surprise visitors.

Lee Know snickered as he easily picked the lock and walked in,"we'll get that fixed." and he eyed the door lock.

"So what are we doing in the doctors house? I thought we only needed him when we were injured?" and Chan glanced around the dark apartment.

"We just need to fix some things around here, and maybe find out some information." and Lee Know walked down the hall.

His eyes snapped to the floor once he heard a bell running down,"Who's there?" and he walked towards the area with his very large pocket knife.

Lee Know jumped once he felt something at his legs and with his free hand he brushed some fur,"Sushi?" and he turned in the light in the hallway,"have you gotten chunkier?"and he patted the others head.

"Where does Jisung sleep?" and the cat leaded him to Jisungs bed.

Lee Know smirked and eyed the puffy cheeked male snuggling a pillow,"interesting." and he walked out and shooed out the others,"I'll fix them later, just go."

"Uh, do you want us to wait?" and Changbin stood at the door frame.

"No, just bring me one of the other cars for tomorrow morning." and he waved them out.

Lee Know grabbed the bag he left at the door and opened it,"just some necessities... to keep our Jisung safe." and the cat snuggled against his arm.

He shook his head and chuckled, heading towards the door and plastered some tiny gadgets,"don't tell Jisung about these."

Sushi just walked around the house while Lee Know attached them to different sides of the house,"I'll honor his privacy." and awkwardly walked passed the bathroom.

"Should I.. maybe just in the shower?" and the cat just meowed.

"Your right, let's not." and he closed the case,"and one thing for you, since you're very important to him."and he chuckled.

The cat jumped off Lee Knows lap and headed towards his shared bed with Jisung,"are we going to have a slumber party?"

"Sushi, what is it baby?" and Jisung jumped once he saw a dark figure standing over his bed,"w-who are you??" and he quickly got up and grabbed the cat.

"Nothing to be scared of, baby." and Lee Know switched on the lap next to the bed,"just wanted to keep you some company, cute pajamas by the way."

"Lee Know? Get out, what's wrong with you? You've been inviting yourself in these past few days, get out." and Jisung threw a spare pillow at the other.

Lee Know chuckled,"it's not my fault you have very bad door locks, you're just asking me to come in." and he grabbed the blanket,"how about we just keep sleeping? You must be tired."

"I'll keep sleeping, you'll leave." and Jisung slithered back in and he jumped when he felt something behind him,"get out of my bed Lee Know."

"Not a chance." and he wrapped his arms around the doctor,"let's just sleep together."

"Don't say things like that!" and Jisung slapped the others arms,"after sleeping, you'll leave right after. My mentor will be over tomorrow."

————————————————————————

No one even try mentioning Rachel from TOG to me I won't even respectfully value your opinion if you say you like her✋

Okay guys😀
Back to me over sharing on the internet 🥰.
I have a job interview tomorrow after school and I'm so nervous.