Fucking Exhausting

Jisung pov
After welcoming some of the staff I roam into the staff room," I need a coffee before I see anyone today."
"Hello Sung!"
I glare at Felix and walk towards my office," did you not hear my exasperated sigh? That means someone wants to be alone."
He lifts an eyebrow at me," snappy, something or someone bothered you."
I widen my eyes," what do you mean someone bothered me? I'm totally fine."

"Dr. Han I think you should put some of your appropriate work clothes..." and he eyes my attire," you look distressed mate, and you only look that way after you argue with someone."
I drop my eyes and look down at my pajamas," you're right, can you go and get me- thank you." And I grab the bag from Jeongins desk.
Jeongin shakes his head," Dr. Han don't overwork yourself."
I nod and run over the front doors," some keys are here but I used the button to open the doors."
I sigh and look at the door locks and my eye barely catches the jammed area," who jammed a random pair of keys into my door?"
"Dr. Han patient 34204 needs to see you." And my personal secretary interrupts my thoughts.
I nod and thank him for bringing me my coat," call a lock company and tell them to check the doors here."
————-