I always want to shine in your eyes

Minho frowned and patted at an empty spot next to him,"you need some rest, you've been crying a lot today." and Jisung hesitated as he made his way over to Minho.

The pair was sitting on the couch, and Jisung ended up laying next to the older, and Minho ran his hands through the youngers hair.

His eyes softened and he traced a finger down Jisungs face,"you're too young to be living with these type of burdens." and he pecked the younger on the cheek.

He stood up and started walking around the apartment, and found his way through a hallway full of framed photos. He smiled once he recognized the younger in class photos,"you were too cute!" and he picked up some of the frames that he could.

Minho snapped some photos of the framed pictures and walked back over to Jisung,"maybe I should make some breakfast? It's already going to be 6 am."

He took out some pans and decided to make some crepes. He mixed the ingredients in a bowl, and poured tiny portions onto the pan.

Once he was able to make some strawberry filled crepes, he set the table, and walked back over to Jisung,"Jisung, it's going to be seven soon, you need to get ready for work." and he groaned when the younger didn't wake up.

Jisung wrinkled his nose and snuggled the pillow tighter,"five more minutes." and he flinched once he felt something warm on his back.

Minho smiled as he looked down at Jisung,"you'll be late to work." and Jisung's eyes widened at the intense look in the olders eyes.

Jisung cleared his throat and slowly got himself out of bed,"t-thanks." and he changed into the clothing Minho left out for him.

Minho had packed a bento for Jisung and Sushi rubbed against Jisungs leg,"it's seafood. Make sure to put it in the fridge when you get to work."

Jisung blushed and shyly grabbed the bento,"t-thanks."

Minho laughed,"you're so thankful this morning." and he opened the door,"you don't need to thank me for every small thing."

The doctor softly smiled,"I just thank you for listening to me yesterday. I've never been proud of my past and when I saw him yesterday I just- I was just scared I'd give in to him again. I'm glad you were there to save me."

Minho shook his head,"you're not your sixteen year old self anymore Doc."

Jisung bit his lip nervously,"you know, you make me feel safe." and he quickly walked over to the car.

The older slightly blushed and he softly chuckled."let's get you to work."

The pair drove in a comfortable silence and Jisung felt his stomach tie itself in a knot. He feared he was falling for Minho so quickly.

Jisung woke up from his thoughts once he saw his hospital doors,"um- thanks again Minho!" and he carefully grabbed the bento from Minho.

The brunette smiled and waved off the doctor,"so who the fuck is that Hwan?"

Changbin sighed into the microphone,"I only know his first name, I need a little something more."

Chan shook his head,"Jeongin must know who the guy is. They all met in high school either way."

Hyunjin groaned,"and how are we gonna get Jeongin outside the hospital? He's literally always sitting at the front desk!"

Minho rolled his eyes,"what's the point of having all of you as my crew if I have to think of the plan. Chan will obviously go into the hospital and trick that kid out."

The curly haired blonde froze,"I'm going to what? What do I even say?!? Hey, so can you come outside the hospital really quickly? Can I ask some violating questions about your high school life?"

The leader scoffed,"and? I think my job is to tell you what to do."

Changbin and Hyunjin giggled into the earpiece as they watched Chan walk into the lobby,"uh hey, sweet thing? Can you help me out with something?"

Jeongin blushed and pushed up his glasses,"how can I help?"

"This is going to sound really weird but can I ask who Hwan is?"

The younger laughed,"Did Mr. Lee send you? I'm glad someone is going to give that man what he deserves. His first name is Hwan but his last name is See."

Minho smirked,"what can I know about See Hwan?"