what a cute doc

[an: ⚠️violence and weapons⚠️]
Minho pov
"So...why is a cat sitting in the passenger seat?" and Chan glanced at Sushi rolling around in the seat.

"His name is Sushi, he's important and will sit in this seat so he's safe." and I gripped the wheel and turned into my driveway.

The others groaned as they piled on the couch,"so does he do anything interesting?" and I glanced at Sushi sucking on a cat toy.

"Plenty of things, he has a smart owner." and I half smiled,"besides the cat, here's our recent mission. There's a new and upcoming gang who claims to terrorize Busan and since it's our territory, I think we need to pay them a visit." and I chuckled and brought my tea to my lips.

"Wow boss, pay them a visit? Don't you mean fuck them up?" and Hyunjin snorted a bit.

Sushi crawled into my lap and I just nodded,"just trying to clean up my language a bit, I'm in a good mood. But let's go." and I made Chan carry Sushi into the car.

Sushi kept meowing and slapping his paws on my window and I briefly glanced by his window and noticed Jisung on a billboard with some toothpaste in his hand,"you miss Jisung?"

"Wait it's that doctors cat?" and Chan glanced at the billboard,"when we took that break and went upstate, he got really popular. I forgot he did a lot of interviews and photo shoots."

I just nodded,"where should we sit you? I have business to take care of and I don't want the doc to chop my head off if his precious Sushi gets hurt." and the other two just shrugged.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but the cat is.. pretty chunky." and Hyunjin stifled his laugh,"I think he'd just want to lay there.

I nodded,"let's go." and I grabbed my gun from underneath my seat,"let's fuck some bitches up." and I patted Sushi's head,"I won't take long." and the four of us walk inside the house.

I slammed the pink haired guy down and I smirked and pushed my pistol into his mouth,"let's see if your blood is as pink as your hair." and I pulled the trigger.

Hyunjin fixed his hair in the mirror and used his other hand to shoot another guy that was standing behind him,"and these guys were scary? There's like three of them."

I nodded and kicked someone's shin,"yeah let's hope Doctor Han doesn't operate on these guys." and I used my knife to slide against someone's face and used my other hand to push the pistol against his forehead and pulled the trigger,"let's go." and we all headed outside.

Sushi peeked his head out and glanced at us," I think Jisung would like to see you, its quite late." and I pulled out of the driveway and headed a few miles north to get to the hospital.

The guys in the back barely sat still and eyed some of the people passing by our car as we sat and waited for Jisung.

I smiled once I noticed Jisung but it dropped once I saw another male standing next to him,"my baby!" and Jisung opened the door to get Sushi out.

Sushi cuddled into his arms and Jisung turned to face me,"thank you Lee Know." and I cleared my throat and turned away after Jisung gave me a bright and gummy smile.

His special guest cleared his throat and handed him a file,"it'll be nice to work with you again." and he smiled and walked off.

Jisung was going to close the door but I patted the seat,"let's have a chat."

"Actually I need to-"

Some guy in scrubs ran towards us,"Dr. Han! Some guys just got here and they need to go through-" and he blushed once he eyed all of us,"oh hey Sushi!" and the cat leaned into his touch.

"Alright nurse Felix." and Jisung tried grabbing Sushi but I just smirked.

"I'll take us home, go ahead." and everyone snapped their heads at me.

Jisung awkwardly smiled and sat Sushi down,"I'll see you at home." and he bowed at Chan and them in the back.

"Wait, I think I need something from you first." and he got up from his bow and glanced up at me.

"Yeah-" and I pulled his face down and pressed my lips against his.

I smirked once I felt his face warming up,"see you at home." And I winked and closed the door.

I smirked once I saw Jisung quickly shaking his head as the guy in the scrubs was yelling and moving his hands around in an excited manner as I drove off.

[an: sorryyyyyy]

———————————————————————-
I hope you guys have a great year! Thanks so much for all of your support!