Doctor, i like you

Jisung pov
I greeted the man back,"h-hello." and stared at him in astonishment. No normal human being should've done what he did a couple weeks ago.

He grabbed my chin and smiled,"glasses look nice on you, you finally look like a doctor." and he touched a few strands of my hair,"a hot one."

I blushed and cleared my throat,"what are you doing here?"

"To say thank you for not only treating my wounds but for cleaning my mess." and he smirked.

I smiled,"a doctor always helps a person in need- what mess?"

"Such a pretty smile." and his eyes flickered to my lips,"you know, the emergency surgery a few days ago. You looked pretty cool, I bet all of your employees are swooned by you."

My eyes widened,"is- is he one of your friends-"

He chuckled,"friends? I don't have any friends. I only have members."

"Members? Of what?" and I pushed my glasses up.

"A gang- shhh don't be scared now doc. I wouldn't want to hurt a pretty little thing like you."and he smiled and pulled out his phone.

I tried walking off but he strengthened his grasp on my wrist,"now, now. Don't leave or I'll be angry doc, doctor, or Han Jisung."

"How do you know my f-full name?" and he cupped my face.

"Oh sweetie, I know everyone! I know a lot of things about your past, your employees, and even some secret things about you." and he winked.

I blushed and yanked his arm off of my wrist,"I don't want anything dangerous in here, please leave now that I'm asking nicely."

He smirked,"that's hot doctor, but let's go into your office shall we? Your little friends are in there right now aren't they?"

I felt my face go pale and I rushed towards the elevator; I pulled the key from my neck and pushed the button to make the elevator go up.

I breathed heavily,"one....two....three." and once the doors opened I rushed towards my office and twisted the knob.

"My name is Lee Know." and Lee Know stood directly behind me.

I put in the passcode and threw open the door,"wh-where are they?" and I pushed the door open and frantically looked around.

"Don't worry doc, your friends are in good hands. Now shall I drive you home?"

I whipped my head to face him and I glared,"where are they?"

Lee Know rolled his eyes,"call them, they're safely at their own homes."

I patted my pockets and brought my phone up to my ear,"hi Sung, the cute emo guy offered me a ride home. We can do our hang out thing tomorrow."

I got a missed phone call from Seungmin and a text from Jeongin responding with the same thing,"h-how did you even get in?"

Lee Know smirked and grabbed my hand softly,"I'll answer all of your questions if you get into the car."

I shook my head,"you're in a gang, how do I know you won't just kill me or..." and my eyes widened as I noticed we were actually alone in my hospital.

He chuckled,"I would do no such thing- oh and if you are worried about that....don't worry, all participants are willing to do it."

I sat down and opened the files,"well I'm not going home today so you can go ahead and leave."

"Sorry not going to do that, Dr.Han." and he sheepishly smiled at me.

I tried ignoring him staring at me but after a while it got uncomfortable,"what? Why do you even want to bother me?"

"I wouldn't say it's bothering but I like you doctor, you fascinate me." and he brushed his fingers against his lips.