Just a few personal shots, doc

Jisung slumped down in a chair and waited for Jeongin to gather his things,"I think Min said he would come and pick you up, and here's your things." and motioned to the front of the building.

The blonde made his way down the sidewalk and flinched at the wind,"fuck I didn't bring a jacket." but he cleared his throat and squinted his eyes to search for Mins car.

He looked down at his watch and sighed once he realized four minutes already passed by since he left the building.

While he stood by the lamplight; his eyes caught the sight of a black sports car and he internally groaned,"for fucks sake." and he blushed once Minho greeted him with a smile.

"Sorry for making you wait." and he held out a blanket,"I thought this would be warmer." and wrapped the cloth around Jisung's body.

The doctor nodded and as the pair entered the car, he cleared his throat,"how did you know what time I got out?"

"Did you think I didn't know your schedule? You're too naive." and when they made a right turn they both jolted as another car passed in front of them,"are you okay?"

Jisung nodded,"I'm fine." and when they entered the house, the blonde threw himself on the couch.

Minho locked the door and took a seat on the armchair,"so how did the shoot go? What were you modeling for?"

"I thought it was for toothpaste but they fitted in some clothing brand for doctors- like scrubs?" and he scrolled through his phone,"see."

The older looked at the phone and raised his eyebrow at how fast the younger scrolled past a picture,"what's that one?" and he moved his body closer to grab the phone.

Jisung clutched his phone in his hand and shook his head,"not anything important, just some random photo." and he jumped once he made eye contact with Minho,"why are you on me, get off.

Minho continued to hover over the younger and quickly snatched the iPhone,"just a random photo? With your scrub pants barely on your hips?" and he clicked his cheek,"is this even appropriate for a scrub advertisement?"

The doctor rolled his eyes,"leave me alone, it's just my job." and he widened his eyes at Minhos hand on his thigh,"what are you doing!"

"Why can't you do it for my phone then?" and Jisung felt shivers down his back once Minho's hands roamed at his hips and down his sides,"can I see your jeans on your hips?"

The blonde blushed and glanced at the clock,"it's too late for a photo shoot, I'm tired." and he moaned once he felt Minho push him back on the bed,"Minho, I'm not taking photos for you."

"Can I have something better than photos? Like the real thing." and Jisung bit on his lip as he felt Minho's chest making contact with his back.

His spine went crazy as he felt Minho's breath hitting his neck,"like-like what?"

"Take your jeans off."

Jisung's eyes widened and he snorted,"why should I?" and he struggled to stay on his arms as Minho spoke in his ear.

"Because I said so, get on the bed and take off your jeans."

—————————————————————————
This is not proofread!
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates!
I started my senior year and have been piled in work but that's nothing compared to what's been happening in my person life.

TWWWW!! (Trigger warning)
A girl at my school has been trying to get her rapist in trouble at our school since nothing has been done for her case so a few girls and I have been trying to help her by spreading the word around.

And then the dresscode at my school was updated and it's literally so fucked up for all the girls and for people of different cultures as they've banned head wraps.
I've been trying to help spread word for them too so I guess I got caught up in it.

IM BACK THOUGH SO DW!!