good luck, Han

3rd pov
"Sir...sir, I- I think he'll bleed to death if you don't- don't stop." and Chan lightly moved the knife out of Minhos hand.

"That's the point, I want to see how well he works." and Minho handed the knife over to Changbin.

Minho walked towards the car and motioned for Hyunjin to dispose of the body in front of the building,"let's go through the back."

Chan nodded and walked Minho over to the back entrance,"I think it'll be hectic once-"

"OH MY GOODNESS! NURSE FELIX NURSE FELIX-" and Jeongin tries to catch the bleeding out male.

Changbin raises an eyebrow once he sees a foreign looking male run towards the body with a stretcher," Report Dr. Han to the main floor."

Minho excitedly glanced over to the long hallway and notices a distressed male in a long white coat and fluffy blonde hair,"gathered the report, thank you Nurse Felix." and Jisung placed his gloved hands over the deep wounds.

Minho eyed the attractive male and decided to walk closer to the scene,"make sure the camera is working."

Hyunjin nodded and brought his phone out,"it should turn on in- now." and the screen is framed right in front of Jisung running along with the stretcher.

"Don't worry sir, you'll be just fine. Do you have any kids, a wife? Or a husband? Tell me about them sir." and Jisung tried distracting the bleeding out male.

Minho scoffed,"this is boring." and played with his nails.

Jisung quickly ran towards the closet and handed the two other nurses some scrubs and threw off his coat,"hand me some needles, quickly."

Another nurse dabbed a sponge all around Jisungs sweaty face as he tried focusing on prepping the patient for surgery without causing any risk to some of his organs since the wounds were too deep.

Minho glanced down at the doctor whose examining the wounds,"zoom in on the doctor."

Jisung held his breath under the white mask as he saw the monitor flashing,"no no no stay with me sir, stay with me." and grabs the defibrillator and applies it on the patient.

"One." and the deep voice behind the camera counts for the doctor,"two...."
"and now three." but everyone panics when the line still isn't steady nor flat.

Minho and the others glanced at the monitor in excitement, they all were really curious if this doctor was that good or not.

Jisung motions over to the counter and jams a needle above the wound marks and shocks the patient, and after a few minutes of a dark silence. The patients monitor is steady.

Everyone clapped for the doctor who was able to complete the surgery perfectly, leaving Jisung to stich up the wounds,"good as new sir."

Minho smirked,"interesting."