Just a little bit of jealousy

Jisung trudged through the hallway and set his bag down,"hey Min, how's the contract going?" and he leaned against the door.

The older male set his glasses down and smiled,"peachy. I'm just tired."

Jisung smiled and pointed to the door,"let's call it a night, we need to get some rest." and Min followed him out the door.

Min cleared his throat and mentally cheered to himself once he didn't see the black sports car,"do you need a ride home?" and Jisung nodded.

The blonde doctor thanked the other and leaned his head on the window,"this makes me feel like we're in college again." and he chuckled,"you've always been my role model."

"Your role model?" and he signaled left,"Jisung, you've always inspired me to do better. Do you know how stressed out I was when our professor told us that some seventeen year old was joining us?"

Jisung chuckled,"we've come a long way." and he frowned at the memory,"do you want some coffee? It's pretty late."

Min nodded,"that sounds good." and he parked,"I'll finally see your bachelor condo that everyone has been raving about."

"Don't remind me, I have an interview tomorrow."

The older widened his eyes,"maybe I shouldn't come in for coffee then, let me just-" And Jisung pulled the other inside.

"Your my hyung, I can't send you off empty handed." and Sushi was startled by the strange man in his home.

The cat ran towards Jisungs legs and gave a blank glance towards Min,"hello-" And he jumped a little once Sushi dived into Jisungs arms.

The blonde handed a mug over to the older and he yawned,"we can chat for a bit but let me jump in the shower really quickly, there's a bathroom down the hall if you want to take one too."

Min nodded and went down the hall; once the older walked out he smiled once he saw Jisung passed out on the couch with a sleeping Sushi in his lap. The brunette sat down and brushed his hair with a towel,"you'll get sick." and he bent down towards the younger and as soon as he held the others towel in his hand, the front door swung open.

"JISUNG!" and the blonde slowly opened his eyes.

His eyes widened once he saw Minho and Min standing in his living room,"Minho what are you doing here?" and he put on his glasses.

"What do you mean? Am I interrupting something?" and Jisung was taken aback at how angry Minho sounded.

The oldest out of the two cleared his throat,"aren't you trespassing?"

Minho clicked his tongue and snorted,"why are you even here? Sorry about today Sung, I ran a little late." and dismissed Min.

Jisung tilted his head and just rubbed Sushi's head,"why are you guys being so loud? It's stressing Sushi out." and his small frame walked down the hall.

Min leaned against the pillar and just motioned to the door,"I was actually invited here, so you should leave." and his eyes widened once Minho walked right up to him.

A small blade was clenched into Minhos palm and the brunette smiled once he was directly in front of Min,"I don't like how close you are to Jisung."

"Who the fuck are you?" and Min pushed the younger away,"I should be saying that to you, Jisung has never mentioned a Minho before." and he leaned his face towards the other.

Minho chuckled,"you must be something other than a doctor, you didn't get scared by the blade." and he lifted his shirt,"do you want this instead?"

"Interesting. Does Jisung know youre actually a mafia leader? Not just a member?" and he laughed once Minhos face paled,"I'll be going now." and he walked out the front door.

Jisung sighed and walked back into the living room,"Minho why did you barge inside? I live in a hood apartment complex but I don't trust my neighbors not robbing me." and he made a twisted face at the now broken door.

"Why were you with that guy" And Minho barely paid attention to the broken door,"why did you let him be around you when you're tired- home alone even."

The blonde snorted,"I've known Min since I was seventeen, I'm not scared of him." and Jisung brushed his sweatpants,"so why were you late today?"

Minho thought back to what Min said earlier and just shrugged,"my boss kept me longer."

"Well, I need to sleep but..fix this door." and Minho playfully flinched at Jisungs threatening tone.