hes actually... my man?

Jisung was trying to keep his promise to Lee Know so he tried his best to avoid any type of nicotine.

His intern raised an eyebrow, "care to join me?"

The blonde shook his head, "I really shouldn't. I quit a while ago."

"Really? Not even one?"

Jisung thought for a moment but quickly shook his head, "I should go and monitor- actually let's both do that. It's important to be aware of everything going on in this hospital. Especially if you have a private practice."

The taller boy quickly nodded, "what if something isn't right?"

The doctor turned and smiled, "you're their boss. You help them figure out what's wrong- and you're also a doctor so if it's a patient you have to speak appropriately."

The pair kept walking until Jeongin caught up with them, "Jisung! I mean Dr. Han! A man is in the lobby waiting for you! He said it was urgent. I ran here as fast as I could."

Jisung quickly followed his receptionist until he realized who exactly was waiting for him, "hey Jisungie."

Minho was standing with flowers, "I'm sorry to drop by like this but I won't be home for a few days so I wanted to say goodbye before I left. I'll rush back here as soon as I can." and he could hear gasps and silent cheers in the back.

The doctor blushed at the entourage that surrounded him, "oh okay." but his smile beamed at the elder.

Lee Know returned the smile and he raised an eyebrow at the people, "I'm happy to show off that I'm dating Jisung but can we have some privacy please?"

Everyone quickly rushed off to the sides to act like they weren't watching.

The intern stood shocked as Minho grabbed onto Jisung waist and laid a peck on his lips, "keep your promise ji."

The blonde slowly nodded, "I will." and he watched the older walk out of the clinic.

[an: If you say cringe stfu ur bitter ur lonely]

Jisung rolled his eyes, "if anyone even mentions this I'll be making all of you work five more hours."

Everyone quickly rushed back to their respective stations meanwhile Jisung carried on with the inspections.

The intern curved his lip in annoyance, "is this what Minho acts like in his free time?"

___________________________________
Short chapter I'm sorry yall