ill always end up in your arms, doccy

Jisung walked past the bus stations,"what is the point of having a secretary that's so forgetful." and he sighed.

He walked to a convenience store and purchased some ointments,"I should make sure it doesn't get infected." and he frowned at the loud ruckus next door.

"Those drunks again." and the man behind the counter grumbled after handing Jisung his bag.

The doctor walked closer to his condo and stopped in his tracks once he saw a man crouching near the wall,"sir are you alright?" and he cursed himself once he saw Lee Know.

Minho smiled,"hey doccy." and he almost lost his footing.

Jisung quickly grabbed the older,"where are your friends?" and realized the older wasn't sober enough to give him a clear answer.

They both walked over to Jisung's condo and Minho pointed to the bag,"d-do you n..eed help."

The doctor blushed,"no, I'm a doctor. I think I know what I need to do."

Minho and Jisung made it to the front door and Jisung swiped his key card,"Sushi, I'm home." and he carefully placed Minho down.

Jisung held his breath and bent down to grab a blanket,"I'm sorry for today. I just wasn't ready for you to provide after care for me, no one has offered that for me."

Minho's soft snores echoed in the room and the blonde just brushed the small fringe away. He walked into his bedroom and threw the ointment onto the bathroom counter.

After turning on the shower head, he looked down at the floor and cringed at the hot droplets of water hitting his back. He lathered his body wash on his body and thought back to his younger self.

His mind wandered back to his naive 16 year old self that had relations with another guy at the college. He was still living under his parents roof, under the impression that he was following his fathers life plan, except he was living a double life.

He'd play music in his free time and loved the presence of men. Their scent intrigued him. He would fall for boys taller than him, older, and a mature stance.

Jisung shook his head at the thought of his hopeless crush on a student teacher,"that wasn't okay." and he shut off the water.

He lathered himself in the ointment and brushed his teeth, flossing each crevice. The doctor threw on his pajamas and slid underneath his covers.

The blonde looked towards his door and smiled at the sound of Minho's snores.

-time skip-

Jisung yawned and stood up from his bed,"Sushi, I'll go and grab your breakfast." and he threw on his slippers.

He walked into the kitchen and frowned as he saw the blankets folded. His eyes wandered around the room and landed on a small sticky note.

"Hey Doc, sorry for dropping in on you last night. I didn't plan on blacking out like that, I won't intrude on you, you expressed how much you hated that."

Jisung sighed and tossed the note out,"maybe it's for the best, right Sushi?" and the cat just stretches his legs.

The doctor threw on his dress clothes and exited the apartment, waving goodbye to Sushi and the sitter.

————————————————————————-
Just a filler but I'm sorry for not updating! I promise I'm alive lol