Jisung wraps his bandages?

Minho wiped off the remaining blood on a wet rag and he tried resting his aching body, "fuck this hurts."

Chan tried using the tweezers to get the bullet out of Minho, "I'm sorry I'm trying the best I can."

Hyunjin whined, "why can't we get Jisung? He's literally a doctor and your man!"

Changbin nudged Hyunjin, "you need to speak more politely. You're such a brat."

Minho shook his head, "he'll just start asking more questions before I even know what to tell him."

The curly haired blonde hummed in agreement, "I'm sorry Minho I don't think I can get it out."

The brunette sighed, "it's fine. I'll just deal with it."

Changbin grimaced as Minho shoved the bullet back in, "I'll catch up with you guys later, Jisung is getting out of a seminar and I want to catch him before he leaves."

The others tried convincing him not to but the brunette was already out the door.

"For being in a gang Minho really isn't that violent."

Changbin nodded, he was finally agreeing with what Hyunjin said for once.

Chan sighed, "a job is a job in this world."

Minho parked his car near a random hospital building and smiled once he saw Jisung walking out of a lobby, "hey there Doc."

Jisung tried fighting the smile that was growing on his face but he gave Minho a tight hug anyways, "I was starting to get concerned! You haven't came to my work in days."

Minho groaned as Jisung brushed against the wound, "so you missed me?"

The blonde raised an eyebrow, "what was that groan just now? You can't cover that up with a joke."

The brunette tilted his head, "I just missed you so much that's why." and he pulled the other into his car.

Jisung pursed his lips, "stop acting like that! What's wrong?" and his eyes widened once he saw blood leaning from Minhos shirt, "WHAT THE HELL!"

The doctor grabbed his briefcase, "why didn't you tell me you were injured?! You could bleed out! What were you thinking?"

Minho just smirked, "it's great having a doctor for a boyfriend."

Jisung wavered his hands in the air, "this is not the time to be acting like this! Lay down!"

The brunette was shocked by his seat getting pulled down, "w-woah! Relax!"

The doctor scoffed, "I'm going to treat your wound that you're pretending to not have."

Minho winced as Jisung opened his shirt and pressed near the area, "is it that bad?"

The doctor hit his boyfriend on the head lightly, "what's with you having another bullet?! Your body is barely healing from the other one's!"

The brunette smirked, "fix me."

Jisung scoffed as he stitched up Minhos wound, "will you tell me where you got this from?"

Minho frowned, "I don't think it's the time to tell you where I got it from."

The doctor frowned, "you always expect me to tell you what's wrong but you keep avoiding this subject.

The elder shook his head, "it's different. You're a model citizen and I want nothing but to make you happy and feel assured. But me- all I do is- just ruin things."

Jisung frowned, "but I want to make you happy and feel assured. It hurts me knowing that when you put me to bed, make my breakfast in the morning, or just cat sit for me that one day I'll wake up in the morning and you won't be there." Minho lowered his gaze as he heard the younger crying, "I can take a guess on why you don't want to tell me and I get it. I'm a doctor. I help people, I heal people, I treat people's injuries and you do the exact opposite."

"J-Jisung please don't cry."

The younger pleaded with the older, "I know you're hurting people! There's been people being sent in with similar injuries and I can't help but think you're responsible for them."

Minho nodded his head yet he felt a sharp pain in his chest as he prepared for what happened next.

"You hurt people and I heal people. I shouldn't treat your injuries because you'll end up causing someone else's injuries."

The brunette raised his head as he awaits for the next thing Jisung said, "but- but despite that...I don't know why I feel safe around you. I should hate you for causing others pain but I can't help but feel my feelings for you grow."

Minho widened his eyes, "what?"

Jisung lightly hit Minhos head again, "please just tell me you have a tragic back story as to why you do this."

The elder chuckled, "I'm glad my trauma will actually gain me something then."