Maybe just a peck? Please doc!

Jisung pov
I stretched out my arms and slid off my covers. I put on my slippers and grabbed a towel and headed towards my bathroom.

"Good morning." and I mumbled out a good morning before freezing and slamming myself against a wall.

"What the fuck! What are you doing in my apartment?" and I widened my eyes at Lee Know in a suit just sitting on my couch.

"Waiting for you, you'll be late if you don't hurry and get in the shower." and he eyed his watch.

"How'd you even get in?!! I- I didn't even hear you walk in! Sushi would've let me know if someone came in." and I eyed Sushi playing with some yarn on the floor.

He shrugged and petted Sushi around his ears and my cat leaned into his touch,"Sushi! I could've been hurt! Why are you playing around like this." and I scolded my cat and walked into the bathroom.

I started ruffling my wet hair and took one last glance at my white  button up, black tie, and black slacks. I decided it was enough and I opened the door and smiled at Sushi who ran around my legs,"so Minho, I don't uh-"

"Let's go, you'll make us both late- oh you look stunning doc." and he smirked at me.

I scoffed and petted Sushi's neck,"well, you can run along. I have to wait for Sushi's sitter to get here-"

"No need, he can come with me." and he signaled the cat to follow and Sushi rushed behind him.

"Well." and I scratch my neck,"I'm not sure Sushi would feel comfortable with you-" and I closed in my eyes in defeat  once I heard Sushi purring,"fine, only because I'll be late I'm going along with you." and I cut my eye at Lee Know as he smiled and closed my door.

Sushi sat in my lap and I smiled and petted behind his ears,"baby be nice for.. Lee Know." and I cut my eye again,"if you hurt my cat I swear I will end your life."

"Ouch Doc! I didn't think a doctor would ever threaten to end my life." and he winked,"I like it." and he walked out and opened my door,"have a good day." and Sushi meowed at me.

I awkwardly nodded and kissed Sushi's head,"bye baby."

"Can I have one too, baby?" and Lee Know pointed to his lips.

My face felt hot but I quickly shook my head,"j-just go!" and I could hear him chuckling as he brought the window up.

This is what Sushi looks like