Thats Dr.Han?

3rd pov
Minho slid a pair of black shades over his tired eyes and let Chan drive the getaway car.

Hyunjin and Changbin were arguing in the back of the car; gaining an eye roll from their leader,"so where is that file I wanted?"

Changbin cleared his throat and threw a vanilla folded into Minhos lap,"this is what we could gather on Dr. Han Jisung." and Minho handed it back to him.

"Read it please." and sipped on his coffee.

"Han Jisung, a twenty three year old Korean male that graduated from Cambridge. He studied British-English down in Malaysia when his father, a college professor had a job down there...he was ranked at the top of his class along with being a prodigy in almost everything he has done. He's incredibly intelligent and was mentored by some famous doctors from around the world at the age of twenty and the next year he opened his own hospital at the age of twenty one and later on won the doctor of the year award."

[an: not to be a Dr.Reid stan but I based this a lot about him lmao djdjd]

Minho yawned but glanced around the unfamiliar street in Busan,"so Dr. Han is famous? I haven't heard of him before."

Changbin nodded,"he's incredibly famous in the surgeon world, not even a few days ago he successfully operated on an emergency surgery on a CEO's nephew... who is very rich by the way and we should totally pay him a visit some day."

Minho nodded and clicked his tongue,"is there a way where I can see this actual doctor?." and glanced down at the picture on the file,"hmm."

"Yes, Sir?"

"Didn't expect him to be attractive, I was expecting a more nerdy type."

The three boys nodded,"we were surprised to see him too, we didn't expect him to be that young or look like that- oh that's him."

Minho quickly glanced around and motioned Chan over,"I'm interested in how well of a doctor he is." and fiddled with he pen in his hands.

———————————————————————
Thank you guys so much for your kind messages! It means so much to me, I actually thought I was exaggerating about it but I'm glad other people saw it the way I did too.

Also I turned sixteen today so I'm even more excited with updating everything today!