Dont ever let me go

Jisung side eyed the older."just because I said you could court me does not mean you can make my whole hospital a mess!"

Minho smiled,"oh sorry I'll make our bed a mess."

The blonde flushed,"s-shut up! Don't you have work to do or something?"
[an: giving tsundere vibes]

The elder smirked,"oh it makes my heart warm when you start caring about me."

Jisung stacked the papers on his desk and he put on his white coat,"well unlike you, I actually have a lot of things to tend to."

Minho glanced at Jisungs clipboard and he whined."why do you have to be such a workaholic? It's like you breath, sleep, and eat work."

The blonde shook his head,"no I don't." and he furrowed his eyebrows.

The older scoffed,"you totally do. It worries me a little."

Jisung snorted,"why would you be worried?"

"Because I love you so much."

The younger blushed,"how could you love me? You barely know me."

Minho smiled,"Then let me learn all about you, love."

Jisung lightly jumped and held onto his clipboard,"like I said I'm pretty busy, just leave me alone."

The older whined,"then what else am i supposed to do?"

The doctor shrugged,"work? Don't you have this whole mafia thing going on." and he walked off into the lower part of his hospital.

Minho pursed his lips and sighed,"if he says so." and he makes his way into the parking lot,"I guess we should start sending out those warnings."

Changbin nodded and they drove off in Minho's vehicle.

Jisung yawned and set his clipboard down,"well I'll see you guys later." and he smiled at his friends.

Seungmin smirked,"so where's your little boyfriend?" and everyone snickered at his joke.

The doctor mimicked the other and he hung up his coat,"should we get some drinks? We haven't hung out in a while."

Jeongin pouted,"as soon as Lee Know hyung came along it's like you have no time for us."

Felix quickly nodded,"you don't love us anymore." and he made a sad face.

Jisung rolled his eyes,"if you think I'm paying for the drinks then you're sadly mistaken. Let's go."

The boys all groaned but they headed into Seungmins car,"we can probably just get some bottles from the store and drink back at my place."

Everyone agreed and they quickly found themselves back at Seungmins apartment complex,"take another shot, you won't."

Jisung held the bottle in his hand and scoffed,"is this high school?" But he poured it down because he couldn't be proved wrong.

Jeongin had already paced out since his tolerance wasn't that high but the two other boys were holding up pretty fine.

"So, Jisung how's it been going with Lee Know?"

The doctor held his bottle and sighed,"honestly. I'm not sure. I said he could properly court me but other than that we haven't done a lot."

Felix hummed,"it would be weird if you guys got together though. You help people and he injures people."

Seungmin rolled his eyes,"occupation doesn't matter at the end of the day. I think Lee Know hyung genuinely likes Jisung."

Jisung sighed,"I want to say I like him but I hardly know him. He knows so much about me and he's always there for me but he's still a huge mystery. Like I only know he probably works for the mafia and that his name is Lee Know."

The freckled faced male nodded,"see this is exactly what I'm saying. He could be too good to be true."

Seungmin shook his head,"but if he's always been there for you then what's the problem? If he makes you feel safe and takes care of you then I think you'll have enough time to eventually learn more about him."

Felix took another swig from his bottle,"I hate to say it but Seungmin isn't crazy to say that. I think you've been a lot happier too, even more healthier too. I was scared you were gonna perish."

Jisung scoffed,"shut up." and the rest of the evening was them finishing off the bottles.

Felix soon joined Jeongin on the couch as they slept together and Seungmin was rubbing his eyes,"did you want to sleep over too?"

The doctor shook his head,"I have paperwork to do in the morning." and he groaned at the fact he couldn't stand.

Seungmin whined,"call an Uber I'm too drunk to drive."

Jisung nodded and he pulled out his phone,"hello I'd like to call an Uber."

After his conversation was done he sat with Seungmin and he swayed his shoulders as a new jeans song came on,"stay in the middle I like you a little don't need no riddle." and he heard a knock at the door,"come on in it's not locked."

Lee Know winced at the smell,"oh my god how much did you drink Jisung?"

Jisung raised an eyebrow,"I just need a ride I don't think I have to answer that question."

The older male sighed,"you can't just ask for an Uber and only tell them you need a ride you need to give them your location. Do you know how hard it was to find this place?"

The doctor sighed,"I'm not giving you a tip if you keep up this attitude." but he laid his head on the olders shoulder.

"Can you walk?"

Jisung whined,"I can't even see you clearly."

Minho sighed to himself,"I don't think I'm letting you drink ever again." and he picked up the younger bridal style and made his way to his car.

He buckled in the younger and he drove him to his apartment complex,"hey Sushi." and the cat wrapped his tail around Minho's leg.

Sushi jumped on the bed and snuggled up to Jisung,"take good care of him Sushi. I have to go and get some stuff from the convenience store."

The cat scooted over to the edge of the bed and playfully moved the blanket as if he was tucking in his owner,"meow."

Sushi guarded the bed until he heard the front door and he greeted Minho who was holding a bag,"did you watch him for me?"

"Meow."