caught

Jisung pov
My eyes slowly widen once I find myself laying on the operation table, and I gently lift my head up to look around my surroundings.

I glare at the bright sun rays that forced themselves in through my big windows. But I shake my head and stand back up.

My heel catches something, and I kneel down to the floor to examine the foreign object.
Nothing should be on the operating rooms floor, not even utensils because it could contaminate the area with bacteria.

I frown once I see a hiding object behind the white sheet, and my curiousness got the best of me as I yank at the item.

My eyes widen once I stare down at the small but dangerous item, a gun.
I cover my mouth and quickly use a glove to pick up the weapon,"Why is this in here?" and I rush to the elevator.

I desperately click the rows of buttons to hopefully reach my destination quickly. And as soon as the doors make a small ring, I rush down the hall and target my office.

I throw open my door, and discard the item into a filing cabinet," I just can't tell anyone about this, they'll revoke my license if they find out I got involved with some strange guy that most likely did something illegal."

My monitor goes off, and I click the screen. I quickly rush downstairs to the front doors to allow my staff to roam inside.