we meet again, Dr

Jisung pov
I sat in my office and hummed along to the music in the background, I always liked the hospital to be playing soft and relaxing music to calm patients and myself.

I pushed my glasses towards my nose and grabbed my clipboard and walked towards the elevator.

The elevator brought my down to the main floor of the hospital and I adjusted my neatly ironed tie and met my employees,"hello everyone." it was a pretty relaxing day.

Everyone else seemed just as mellow and relaxed as I was, it was a good day. No emergency surgeries or anything out of the ordinary so after I ordered everyone to go back home, I walked around the lobby.

Seungmin, Jeongin, and Felix were helping me pack up for the day and head towards my house. We've been friends since high school and because of our hectic work life, we made a deal to atleast hang out at one another's house and act like we were still teenagers.

Still, we're very young but adult life is really rough and stressful, it definitely hurts knowing you don't have hands to guide you and warn you what will happen or when it's going to happen.

I calmly packed up some stuff from the crying rooms, I know how hard it is to loose someone- or something you loved.

It's one of the many few things I designed in this hospital and it makes my work easier to tolerate. Knowing someone had control over my future is just as similar as someone having control over somebody else's loved one.

Atleast to me, I'd want to take responsibility for making someone loose who they love-

"AHHHHH!"

I swarmed myself out of my thoughts and ran towards the back room where the children played,"S-Seungmin are you okay?" this was Seungmins area of the hospital.

"There's people in the hospital...one of them was hiding in here, I'm scared."

A sickening feeling in my stomach gave me a small feeling of deja vu; I felt the same way as before.

I told Seungmin to head towards my office and warn Jeongin and Felix to do the same.

I took a deep breath and stroller down further into the hospital. I eyed Jeongin filing papers downstairs and I eyed Felix emptying out the scrub department,"go in my office, there's some people in here." and I made my way down to the main lobby.

I greeted Jeongin and I warned him of the same thing and I felt relieved to know my friends were safe,"hello? Don't walk around my hospital like this, reveal yourselves!" and I breathed heavily.

A tiny feeling in my stomach was stressing me out more, I felt like I was being watched or stalked from afar or that someone was going to pop out of nowhere and end me.

My anxiety was over the rails and I screamed when a hand slapped the counter behind me,"hello, doctor." and the handsome man from before smirked at me.