Doctor's duties

3rd pov

"SIRRR SIR SIR SIR SIR DOCTOR HAN  DOCTOR HAN SIR SIR SIR DOCTOR HAN DOCTOR HA-"

The doctor slams his door open, "WHAT DO YOU NEED  NURSE FELIX!?!"

The clumsy nurse skips over to his best friend's office, "everyone informed me of your heroic act!!! not everyone can save and opperate on the nephew of the most richest Ceo of fucking Busan!"

Doctor Han slaps the back of his friends head, "Felix, please shut up and it's not big deal really.. I was only the  closest doctor around so of course they had to choose me."

Felix groans and points to the glass shelf, "um can you explain those awards to me one more time? everyone knows you're a very talented doctor Jisung! no need to humble yourself! So please go home!"

Jisung shakes his head, "tell everyone to head home, I need to make sure I have the Ceo's nephews paper work completed first."

Felix rolls his eyes, "I swear sir you better be home before four am, I don't want to deal with your grumpy ass- oh Janice sweetie get out of here! Mr. Han said we can go home!!!"
[an: Felix is a social butterfly in this ff]

Jisung snorts and heads back to his office and types more onto the document while he waves off all of his ten thousand employees out the door.

What feels like ten thousand years, is only a few hours after Jisung let everyone go home is when he decides he should go home himself.

Jisung stretches his arms and locks all of the doors, windows, and any entry ways of the hospital as he makes his way down to the main lobby.

He yawns and makes his way to the entry door and just as Dr. Han inserted the key to his hospital, a cold gun is pointed directly to his head.

---------------

I wonder who the person with the gun is?!?