just providing some aftercare

Minho smiled brightly and held out a bag,"these are some creams that'll make you soothe the aching- hmiskk." and the older was taken aback by the hand covering his mouth.

Jisung yanked the bag,"I'm a doctor, I think I know a thing or two about pain cream."

The older chuckled,"yeah but it's my responsibility as your partner to make sure you aren't in any pain."

The blonde grunted and sat down,"for fucks sake." and bit back the tears from the sharp pain.

"Let me take care of you." and Minho's sincerity made Jisung relax.

The doctor sighed,"last night was- it was a mistake." and he laughed,"it was probably just pent up frustration! There's no reason to make a big deal out of anything."

Minho's smile dropped and he scoffed,"it was a mistake? Everything I've been doing was for nothing? I thought we were actually making progress."

Jisung shrugged,"I don't think you understand." and he motioned to his office,"we're two different people, you harm people and I save people."

"Have I done any harm to you? Everyone deserves someone, so why can't it be you?"

The blonde shuffled in his seat,"where is this coming from? I thought it was a mutual understanding."

"Mutual understanding?" and Minho chuckled,"do you usually have casual sex like this?"

Jisung lowered his head and snorted,"my past affairs don't concern you, so get out."

Minho inched closer to the younger and put the cream into his palm,"are you pushing me away because all your other affairs haven't provided this?"

The blonde stood up and cut his eye at the older,"fuck off." and he fixed his tie,"do you not understand? I don't have the time or need for something like this."

The taller snorted,"you're so arrogant, you can't even accept my small token of gratitude because you keep pushing people away."

Jisung snorted,"you'll be no different than my past parters. I don't need your pity."

"Pity? Is that what your calling it?" and Minho scoffed.

The doctor scoffed,"what's the point? I don't need your help." and he walked outside his office.

"Dr. Han, a patient wants to see you." and Jeongin shyly looked up at his boss.

Jisung nodded,"do me a favor and arrange a car to pick me up from work today." and quickly flashed a smile at the patients in his hospital.

Jeongin nodded and slightly jumped once he saw the dark expression on Lee Knows face,"hello! Um." and the secretary quickly ran off.

Minho walked out of the hospital and clenched his fists,"just drop me off in Seoul." and Changbin cleared his throat.

"I'll come with you, it'll be too dangerous to send you off on your own."

The taller snorted,"who do you think you're talking to? I'm your boss. I've been on my own before, I am not dependent on you." and he slammed his hand on the side of the seat.

Chan took a left and smiled,"got it boss."

The rest of the car ride was silent and by the time they made it to Seoul, the streets were full of businessmen.