wounded

3rd pov
Several distant footsteps makes a certain male feel uneasy, especially since the plan went terribly wrong.

Minho and the rest of his mob were supposed to capture an important piece of artwork from a rival mafia, but unfortunately the said mafia were prepared.

This is where 'Lee Know' ended up hanging upside down on a pair of loose bars, the brown haired male was preparing to attack anyone in his way but as he jumped down from his hiding his place, he made eye contact with four other men.

He reaches out into his pocket for his gun, but some rough hands yank his arms back and another male slaps the hand gun into his palm.
Lee Know tried fighting off of the strange men but to his frame, it was no use. The men were huge.

Some punches to his gut makes Minho's ability to breathe highly unlikely and just as his members discovered his location, a gun gets pulled on the male.

A few gun shots go off, making a commotion on Seoul's empty street. A few inaudible words goes through Minho's left ear but goes out his right.

But Minho jolts out of bed once he wakes up from his "dream". The said male winces at the outstanding pain down all over his body.
His silent cries overwhelm the barely conscious male but just the sight of the bandages causes the male to fall into a blind rage.

He touches the bloody cotton strips on his lower stomach and curses at himself to remember how he got treated.

—————————————————-
I haven't updated this in so long I'm so sorry🥺 also what a shame, Minho doesn't remember the hot doctor