lets wind the clock

Minho stared at the hanging door,"Changbin are you sure this will work? Jisung is still sleeping but I want it fixed before he threatens me again."

The shorter snorted,"he scares you?" and he shook his head,"how are you a mafia leader?"

The older chuckled,"when you like someone, it's just that way." and he cleared his throat,"get out before I go and get Jisung." and he headed down the hallway.

Changbin cleared his throat and walked out the front door,"cold hearted bitch." but he playfully rolled his eyes.

Jisung cuddled the furry cat in his arms and Minho chuckled,"Jisung, it's time for work." and he gently shook the blond.

"Hmm five more minutes." and he threw the blanket over his head.

The brunette pushed the blanket aside,"Jisung, you don't want to let your patients be untreated do you?" and he smirked,"I'll do something to you if you don't get up right now."

The blonde slowly opened his eyes and turned his head,"what time is it?" and the older was taken aback at how raspy the others morning voice was.

"8:30."

Jisung jumped up and quickly pushed Minho out of the way,"I have an interview and photo shoot in a half hour." and he ran off into the bathroom to shower.

Minho raised an eyebrow,"Sushi, let's go pick out Sung's clothes." and the pair walked off to the closet.

The blond brushed his wet hair and quickly thanked the pair for his clothing. He pulled the light blue turtleneck over his head and slipped on some black slacks,"thanks again." and he grabbed the furry cat in his arms,"sorry if I made you late."

"Do you need me to call Sushi's sitter?" and Jisung quickly shook his head.

The doctor smiled,"my secretary watches him during my shoots, it'll be fine." and he was about to walk off but Minho grabbed him by his jacket.

"Shoots?" and Minho clicked his cheek,"what do you mean? You aren't going to the hospital?"

Jisung chuckled,"No, I have another thing planned today." and he grabbed his fluffy cat,"Min is going to pick me up, you can head out when you finish your coffee." and he smiled.

Minho fake laughed and sipped from his mug,"I'm already here, I'll take you." and he grabbed his coat,"let's go." and Sushi quickly followed after.

The blond sighed but slipped on his shoes,"I don't want to keep bothering you, don't you have to do like.. law breaking?" and Minho chuckled.

"In the broad daylight? I'm taking it as a compliment that you think I'm that sneaky." and he followed the gps,"what are these shoots for anyways?"

Jisung sighed,"who knows, I just get these letters from my secretary and head right over."

"But your a doctor, why do you need your photo taken?" and Minho sighed as he pulled into some traffic.

The doctor snorted,"shouldn't I be the one saying that? It's just kind of mandatory for me, I won doctor of the year."

"Is that why you need toothpaste billboards? Your a doctor, not a dentist." and Minho raised an eyebrow at Jisung's snare.

Jisung petted Sushi's head and sighed,"Lee Know, I don't want to get into it." and he pointed to the white brick building,"thanks for the ride, I'll see you tonight?" and he raised an eyebrow at the weird feeling in his stomach.

"Of course, I don't plan on leaving your side." and his playful eyes caused Jisungs cheeks to heat up.

The doctor cut his eye at Minho but quickly walked into the building with Sushi,"ah Jisung, your here." and they directed him to the stylist.

Jeongin grabbed Sushi and the staff started poking around the doctor,"so who was that guy that dropped you off? Are you dating anyone?"

Jisung quickly shook his head,"I am no way dating that- that guy." and he bit his lip.

The doctor looked down at his lap and his brain was so lost in what has been happening recently. He usually was pretty communicative with himself but after meeting Minho almost two months ago he's gone crazy.

He's been trying to convince himself that the mafia member was a terrible idea and would damage his reputation as a doctor and for his hospital.

The blonde had no idea why his stomach would flutter, or why he'd catch himself looking at the brunettes lips. He swore he had the biggest crush on his favorite mentor but clearly there was something else whenever he thought of Lee Know.

—————————————————————————-
Just a filler! But I'm finally getting ready to push through this slow paced fic! I hope you guys are excited