《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #09》

A/N: It's chapter nine already? Lmao, I didn't even realise! Some people get TOGETHER!! (Pls, I sound like my maternal grandma now, help!)

23rd July 1996, France

In the merry streets of Paris at evening, Brielle Evans and Narcissa Black were to be found strolling the city. They could be mistaken for sisters if it hadn't been for their looks.

Narcissa was wearing a mint green long skirt and a sleeveless grey top. Brielle was dressed in black jeans and a white top. They had their arms linked as they talked and laughed.

"So there's this new restraunt, Kiaz, near Melody Square. Wanna check that out?" Narcissa suggested with a grin. Brielle smirked back.

"Sign me up."

And that was how they were to be found sitting in Kiaz, eating dinner and talking. Narcissa was gushing about how cute and amazing her niece was and Brielle was just smiling at her enthusiasm.

"Brielle? Narcissa?"

Brielle craned her neck to look at the person, or people, who had interuppted them. She found herself staring into the electric blue eyes of her boyfriend. Narcissa's mouth was wide open as she stared at her own boyfriend.

"Mike! Marcus! What are you guys doing here?" Brielle said after recovering from her shock.

Miachel McKinnon grinned as he took a seat beside her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and gestured to the waiter. While he ordered his and Marcus's dinner, the latter explained:

"Mike told me about this restaraunt. Kinzie, is it? No, Kiaz. Whatever, so he told me, we came here and found you two. Double date starts. Summed it up."

Narcissa threw back her head and laughed. She kissed Marcus and said: "Aw, aren't you cute?"

"I know," Marcus said smugly. Miachel rolled his eyes. He turned to Brielle amd smiled widely.

"I wanted to meet you, didn't know we'd meet so early! Nevermind, fate wants us to be together. Anyway, how are you? Missed you so much!" He rambled.

Laughing, Brielle tweaked his nose playfully. She said: "You are way cuter than Marcus. Or Marlene."

"Hey fellow bisexual," Marcus said happily.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

In Blacks' Lair, Walburga Black was hugging her sons to death as Orion Black rolled his eyes behind her.

"MY KIDS! MY INNOCENT LITTLE BOYS! AREN'T YOU WEAK?" Walburga 'sobbed'.

"She still thinks we are innocent after our dating record?" Sirius muttered to Regulus.

"Can't blame her, we are good actors," Regulus answered, his voice muffled by his mother's tight hug. Sirius was afraid his ribs might break, Merlin knows how he'd live without his brother.

"Wally, let them live, please love? They are choking," Orion said gently.

"Oh." Walburga released them. Her moon-grey eyes, which her sons had inherited, were alight with joy and enthusiasm. She ruffled Sirius's hair, making him squeal loudly in protest.

"Such an amazing family reunion," Bellatrix grinned as she hugged her younger cousins.

"Ow! Sore ribs, Bella!" Regulus groaned.

"Oops, sorry," Bellatrix giggled.

"Uncle Siri! Uncle Reg!" Dora ran at them, reaching out her arms for them. Grinning, the brothers hugged her together.