《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #08》

A/N: I hate my wi-fi. Listen up, Idk the distance between London and Paris and I didn't bother to check. So just go with flow of the story, pleasee?

22nd July 1996, London

Katherine Madison-Williams was to be found in her room, packing her clothes and other things for her journey tonight. The muggle flight, which Kate obviously knew about as she was a half-blood, would leave at eleven tonight.

It was a sunny day and she could have been in the garden, watering plants and singing to herself. Instead, she had to sit here and decide the clothes she was going to take with herself.

It didn't help that her sister was screaming, singing actually, 'Build Me up Buttercup' in her room at the highest octave possible. And Judith Madison-Williams was a horrible singer.

"Judy, shut up!" Kate shouted loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

"A LITTLE TIME, AND I'LL MAKE YOU MINE!" Judith yelled in response.

"UGH!" Kate groaned, covering her ears with her hands. Her hair turned raven. Yes, she was a metamorphmagus.

"I'LL BE HOME, I'LL BE BESIDE THE PHONE WAITING FOR YOUUUU!" Judith screamed.

Just a normal day in the household. Nothing special.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

As it was mentioned, it was a sunny day in London. That was why Dorcas Meadowes, Isadora Donnell and Alice Prewett were strolling through Diagon Alley, enjoying their day.

Dorcas was wearing a dark blue halter neck top and black jeans. Isadora was dressed in a knee-length, sleeveless white dress and Alice wore a button-up pink shirt and light blue shorts.

They happily slurped their ice-creams as they walked, chatting and laughing.

"Does James really like Lily? I mean, you guys tease him a lot," Isadora said. Dorcas laughed. She threw her empty ice-cream cup in a nearby dustbin and said:

"Of course not! We just tease him. I don't think he likes her, they are just friends. Honestly speaking, you'd look good with him." Dorcas shoulder-bumped Isadora playfully. The latter blushed.

"I don't think so," Alice shook her head. "He likes--no scratch that, he loves her. Haven't you seen it? The way he smiles, the way his eyes light up when her name comes up and he has always stared at her when we go to France."

"Duh." Dorcas rolled her eyes. "A misunderstanding, Ali. Just ask him if you are interested. I'm sure he'd refuse."

Hope so, Isadora thought.

"No, he won't," Alice said seriously.

Alice Silena Prewett knew feelings. She had dealt with them for years. After her Dad's death, her mother became strange. She refused to show feelings, to open up to others, to be honest.

It was because the man Lelani Prewett had given up all her secrets to was dead. She was afraid about losing others, so she just used to shut them out. Later, after observing her mother, Alice had managed to make her normal again. It had been hard, but she did it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

The London City Airport was full of people bustling about, trying to get to their flights and, in some cases, get out.

James Potter and Sirius Black were lazily following Euphemia and Fleamont inside their flight, trying to locate their seats.

Of course booking seats was hard, there were several people coming with them. Charlus, Dorea, Scarlett, Regulus, Emmeline, Maddison, Dorcas, Katherine, Isadora and Alice.