Chapter Twenty

After the pizza and convenience store food had been inhaled in a matter of minutes, the boys spent the rest of their night in the dorm room. At some point Chan, Changbin and Jisung disappeared into the back room full of computers and recording equipment. 

That left Felix and Minho alone in the living room. Minho couldn't really make that much conversation with Felix, and Felix seemed to know this as well. He did his best to talk to Minho for a few moments, before they both decided just to settle into silence.

The T.V station had been changed from playing a western movie dubbed in Korean for Felix to a stage for one of the older groups under JYP. 

"Wow..." Minho murmured, catching Felix's attention.

"This is... 2PM sunbaenims?" Felix asked slowly, looking at the T.V and blinking slowly.

Minho nodded, glued to the T.V. They were also under JYP, just like he was now... maybe one day he would be able to be like them. Have a huge fan base, be able to tour all over the world. Minho had seen the concerts that BTS had in Japan. He wanted that.

Felix also seemed to long for that type of experience as he watched the stage. As Minho stared at Felix's for a moment, something flickered in his brain.

Who did he look like...?

He couldn't pin point it... who did he look like? Felix had looked so familiar for a moment... Minho sighed, this was going to bother him all evening if he couldn't figure out who Felix looked like.

Changbin arrived back from the back room, having most likely finished whatever recording Chan needed him to do. Taking in the scene of Minho lost in thought, staring at Felix, he narrowed his eyes and plopped down on the couch right next to Felix. Blocking Minho's view of Felix's face.

Minho blinked before waking up from his daze. With a small smile on his face, he turned back to the T.V.

Chan and Jisung arrived soon after Changbin. "Alright everyone!" Chan stretched, yawning. "It's time for you guys to go to bed."

"You're such a hypocrite," Jisung pointed out. "If we're going to sleep, then you also have to go to sleep."

"... I will, right after you," Chan pulled Jisung towards his bedroom. "Go sleep now!"

Nobody in the room believed a word that Chan said. Yet, to make him feel better, Jisung grabbed Minho by his shirt. "Alright, we'll head back now!"

"What-"

"Shh!" Jisung dragged Minho back with him and closed the door to their room shut behind them. Then he let go of Minho.

"You didn't need to drag me," Minho puffed, fixing his shirt. He plopped down on his bed underneath Jisung's and stretched out, closing his eyes. "This place is nice, I think I'll be able to finally sleep well."

"Yeah, yeah," Jisung climbed up to the top bunk and fluffed out his pillow before lying down. "Sleep well," he said quietly, just loud enough for Minho to hear him. "We have things to do tomorrow."

"Alright," Minho hummed, turning over onto his side. Of course all his hoping would be useless once he fell into the realm of sleep.

~oOo~

Summer heat radiated onto Minho's back. He squinted his eyes, trying to make out any figures among the tall grasses. He could smell blood and sweat filling the air, and the sun was beating down on him.

Looking down, he was wearing armor, which was weighing him down and keeping him hot. He was covered in blood, unsure if it was his own blood or the blood of others.