Chapter Forty Five

Jisung and Minho returned back to Seoul the next day. Sure enough, they were swarmed by reporters as soon as they stepped off the train. Someone on board must have tipped them off that Minho and Jisung were traveling together from the train.

Thankfully, Jin-young had also predicted that they would be hit with the reports, so he had sent a security team to make sure that Minho and Jisung got back safely.

But the shouts of the reporters followed Minho as he tried to shut them out.

"Is it true that Lee Hyung-joon is your father?"

"Do you cheat during your T.V. show?"

"Do you have any comments to share?"

"Look over here!"

Jisung did his best to shield Minho from what he could, but it was hard to just go to car. As soon as they did though, they were taking off back home. Jin-young had told Minho to just go home and rest for the day before coming to the company. 

Minho didn't say a word as they arrived at their apartment. He went and took a shower he fell into a deep sleep once again. But this time, he didn't dream...

The next morning, Jisung and Minho went into the company early so they could avoid crowds. Jin-young was waiting for them in his office.

"Hello, Hyung," Jisung greeted Jin-young. They sat down behind the table.

"Okay you two, first of all, thank you for coming. I know that it must have been a hard couple of days for you, Minho. But our legal team is ready for all false claims and bullying. We're making sure that everything is being shut down... but there's another thing."

"Yes?"

"You two... are you really ready to expose yourselves?"

"What?" Jisung's eyebrows rose.

"Getting married. Are you two ready to expose yourselves? Because you must know that if you do, there's no telling how the public will react."

"We know Hyung. But..." Jisung looked over at Minho. "At least for me, I think it's worth it."

"It's worth it," Minho confirmed softly. 

Jin-young considered them for a moment. "Alright... I just want to let you know that your places in Stray Kids is safe, no matter what happens. The company will be standing behind you even if they public doesn't. Nothing can happen to make you lose your place here."

Jisung squeezed Minho's hand under the table. "Thank you, Hyung."

"Thank you, Hyung," Minho echoed. 

"But Minho... I'd like to ask you to record a video addressing the situation. We'll release it as you're leaving for the tour."

"Okay," Minho agreed. "I'll go do that now."

"Good idea," Jin-young agreed.

Minho stood up from the table and glanced at Jin-young before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to the top of Jisung's head. "I'll be back," he whispered. 

From Jin-young's office, he went downstairs to his recording studio. He set up a camera and a recorded quickly before he sat down.

And he pushed record.

"Hello, everyone, this is Stray Kid's Lee Minho here. I'm recording this message to you all today to address some of the rumors that are being made about me. I would like to clarify that this is not the case, and none of these claims are true. But I want to be honest with everybody, because I think everyone has a right to know what's happening here... so let me explain."