Chapter Forty Eight

Minho and Jisung had breakfast with Minho's mother that morning. As they were in the middle of eating, Minho's phone began to ring.

He looked down at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" Bang Chan asked through the phone.

"I'm out at breakfast with my mom and Jisung."

"Oh thank- Look, I know that you're getting ready for your wedding and all, but next time don't just disappear like that!"

"I'm sorry Hyung. We'll be back soon, we just wanted to have breakfast with her before things got crazy."

"I get it, I get it, I was just making sure nothing bad happened to you two."

"I'll see you later," Minho hung up the phone and looked up at Jisung and his mother. "We're being missed," he said.

Minho's mother nodded. The boys hurried and ate quickly.

"So, since you two are getting married, are you going to come clean to the public?" Minho's mother asked.

The question caught Minho off guard, and he choked on his water for a few seconds.

Jisung patted his back, as he looked down at his plate. The truth was... did they know? The decision had not been officially made.

"We are certainly thinking about it," Jisung said slowly. "But we have to be mindful that this could impact more than just us. Korea is still such a conservative nation, we don't know how people would react."

"Of course, I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't, but I do think you should be decisive about what you want, and if you don't want to be found out and you want to stay private, you're going to have to be very careful."

"Mom, let's not talk about this right before the wedding," Minho said quietly. "Jisung and I will make the choice, and we'll let you know what our plan is."

"Alright," Minho's mother gave her son a small smile. "Whatever you decide to do, I'll do my best to support you two."

"Thanks, Mom," Jisung smiled back.

~~~

There was a busy stir inside the hotel rooms of the members. Their final days of touring were over, and now, things were finally in place.

The day of the wedding had finally arrived. Jisung and Minho, after spending the night together, were wisked away. Minho's mother had taken him with her and was helping him get ready, while several of the other members were assisting Jisung.

Minho looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting the bow of his tuxedo. He ran his hands through his hair, fixing it in place. Behind him, his mother smiled brightly.

"I made such a handsome baby," she said. She reached over and helped Minho fix his collar. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, Mom," Minho took in a deep breath, trying to calm the butterflies that were hitting the walls of his stomach.

"Hello~" the door opened slightly as Chan poked his head into the room. "Oh wow, you're all ready!"

"How are things going?" Minho asked, knowing full well that they weren't going to let him see Jisung until they got to the venue.

"Very well, you guys both look so good," Chan grinned and patted Minho's back. "You're finally going to do it, huh? I've been waiting a long time for this."

"I've been waiting far longer, I promise," Minho let out a long sigh. Truly, he had been waiting a long time.

Before they left for the venue, Minho asked everyone to leave the room so he could have some time alone. After all, he reasoned, this was the biggest day in a person's life. The day they were to be married.