Chapter Seven

"Oh wow, these are nice," Minho whispered as his eyes darted around the practice rooms, the red and wood walls standing out from the rest of the modern building. "I guess you guys have a big budget, huh?"

"Yeah... what company are you coming from?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm from Bighit originally," Minho circled the room, scouting all the places he'd probably rest and take naps in the future after a long day of practicing.

"They have a pretty big budget these days, right? BTS is pretty big."

"They do, but I think this place is just bigger. JYP has so many artists that are popular already, I really can't imagine what it must be like to train here all the time."

"I suppose..." Jisung murmured. "You'll find out soon enough though, right? You're coming to join us?" the was a small spark in his voice.

Minho turned around, and Jisung quickly averted his eyes. "Yes, I am."

"I-I see," Jisung turned away quickly before Minho could see his face and walked to the door. "Well, that's about all you need to know for now. I'll let Chan-hyung know that I showed you around and you can just go find Hyunjin-hyung or something like that."

"Alright," Minho watched as he scurried out of the room, as if he was in pain to be in the same room as Minho was. "What's wrong with him?" he sighed, shaking his head. Anybody would have thought that he'd of bullied the younger trainee with the way he ran from him. He had hardly had the chance to say hello! What was wrong with him?

"Ish, I give up!" Minho turned away from the door and looked around the room one more time. "This is seriously nice though... looks just like the rooms Got7 sunbaenims practice in..."

Minho suddenly had the urge to try it out. Setting his phone out, he picked one of the Got7 songs from his playlist and played it out loud.

"Everyday... every night... look like a fool, you gotta know..." Minho hummed as he danced along, making sure that he watched himself in the mirror to make sure he looked alright. He stopped and sighed, going back to retrieve his phone. "It would be really nice to debut here..."

As he was picking up his phone, it started ringing. Glancing down at his phone, Minho let out a groan and hesitated for a second, before picking up.

"Yes, Father?"

"Minho-ah, I need you to come back home right now, alright? I have some plans that I have to go over with you, and you need to be here."

"Dad..." Minho paused for a moment, rage burning up inside his chest. He had been holding himself back, but this was really not working anymore. "I'm busy Dad. I don't have time to come to talk to you about your business plans. Adopt a fake son, I'm not coming."

Hanging up quickly, Minho flicked off his phone and put it in his pocket. "Ah... I fucking hate him."

Taking one last look around, Minho walked out the door, closing it shut behind him. "I guess we'll have to deal with him later..."

Heading back upstairs, Minho passed by a few familiar faces, spotting Yang Jeongin and Kim Seungmin practicing together behind a closed door. He really just needed to find either Hyunjin or Chan-hyung now.

"Hey!" Minho turned around and spotted Seo Changbin approaching from his music production studio. "Have you seen Jisung? He was with you wasn't he?"

"He left me maybe ten minutes ago, I'm trying to find Chan-hyung right now... have you seen him?"

"Who, Chan-hyung?"

Minho blinked. "Yes...?"

"He was with a new guy downstairs. The one who couldn't really speak Korean," Changbin shrugged. "I actually need to go see him too. Come on let's go together."