Chapter Thirty

Minho spent the rest of the weekend resting and getting ready for the week ahead of him. Not only would he return to JYP having not practiced for over a week, but he was starting at a new high school as well.

To be honest he was probably more nervous about the not practicing part then the new school. He finally had someone to go to school with. He would finally go to the same school as Hyunjin, but also Jisung. 

Even if he didn't fit in at his new school, he still had a lot of things behind him. He was rich, or at least his father was, the son of a politician, a trainee at JYP as well... there were a lot of things that he could hide behind. 

Minho also made sure that he called his mother and check in on how Soon-ie was doing, since he was sure that his mother would end up forgetting to do something important for the cat. He had to make sure that his mother didn't accidently starve Soon-ie to death. That would be sad.

As the weekend came to a close, the anxiety hit Minho. 

He was already nearly eighteen, he had already started at a new school the year before, yet he was still nervous. The night before the first day of school, Minho sat up in his bed nervously late into the night.

Minho was tired, yet he couldn't find it in himself to fall asleep. He sat on the edge of his bed, his lamp flicked onto the lowest setting which created a light haze around the room.

Minho was trying not to wake up Jisung, so he didn't make any noise and didn't turn the lamp on any lighter. Jisung also had to go back to school tomorrow after a week break. 

With a loss of things to do, Minho pulled out a new book out of his bag. It was a book of artwork from the Han Kingdom that had been preserved into the textbook in front of him.

The book was clearly one that almost no one ever touched. After all, who really wanted to study such old art work that didn't have much significance? 

Minho was looking for something in particular. He was searching for someone that he hoped had been prolific enough that his art had been saved.

Flipping open the front pages, Minho looked over the paintwork, which mostly consisted of black and white pictures that had been sketched quickly. There were few people, mostly animals and sceneries. 

Finally, after about half an hour of flipping through sketches, he came to images of portraits. 

"Oh my..."

Minho trailed off, his eyes widening in shock. He nearly dropped the book as he sat back in shock. "Holy shit."

"What?"

"GAH!"

"Sorry, sorry, keep it down!" Jisung peered down at Minho with tired eyes. "Why are you still awake?"

"I can't sleep," Minho said, still clearly shocked from what he had found. Jisung narrowed his eyes and slowly lowered himself from the top bunk to sit down next to him. "What is it?"

Minho didn't say anything and slowly pushed the book over Jisung who looked down at the page in front of him.

"Is that...?"

"It looks like them, doesn't it?" Minho whispered, daring to take a second look at the page in front of him.

Staring back at him were the two stoic faces of people he had seen not only in his dreams, but people he was currently living in the same house as.

"Hyunjin?"

"Right, and Felix."

"How...?"

"I don't know. But I've seen Felix, and Changbin in my dreams before. But I've never seen Hyunjin before. This is the first time..."