Chapter Thirty Four

That night, Jisung didn't come to their room.

Which Minho didn't mind. 

He knew that Jisung was out sleeping on the couch, which was just as comfortable, maybe even more so, than the beds that they slept on in their room.

Plus, it gave him some space to think about... everything.

First of all... all the dreams that he had been having for so many months now, those hadn't been just regular dreams.

No, if he was following his own thought process, those were memories. 

His memories. 

How was that possible? Minho had no idea. But the fact that he had realized that much was already a lot.

But no, there was more.

Han Jisung, the very Han Jisung had had kissed that night who had run out on him after telling him to never kiss him again, was the person he had spent all of those memories with.

The person he had loved.

And the person who now wanted nothing to do with him.

He had no idea what he was going to do now... what could he do? Jus because he suddenly remember something didn't mean that he could just... ignore the fact that Jisung had pushed him away and cut him off. 

"Fuck," Minho turned over, feeling a small tear run down the side of his face. He sighed in defeat, staring at the wall.

"Hyung?"

Minho looked up to find Felix standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, come in, come in," Minho sat up and wiped his tears away quickly.

"I..." Felix awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Jisung said... he wanted to switch."

"... oh."

"I-I'm sorry, Hyung."

"Don't be!" Minho stood up. "This has nothing to do with you, so don't worry about it, okay?" Minho smiled. "I have the bottom bunk, so you can sleep on the top. Is that okay?"

"Yes," Felix nodded.

Minho settled back down on his bunk before it hit him. 

He had seen Felix in his dreams. And Hyunjin. And Changbin. How were all those people back in his life this time around?

"Felix," Minho suddenly looked up.

"Yes?" Felix peered over the side of the bunk.

"Do you have a Korean name?"

"Oh, yes, it's Yongbok."

"Ah... that's a nice name, Yongbok-ie."

"Thank you, Hyung," Felix smiled before disappearing again over the side of the bunk.

Yongbok... Yongbok... it sounded too familiar, and he was sure that Felix had been in his memories.

Slipping out of bed, Minho grabbed a book of his book shelf. He flipped through it's pages before he stopped at the Lee Kingdom. "It should be here," he scanned through names.

At the very end of the section, he stopped. 

He stared at the page for a few seconds.

Prince Yongbok of the Lee Kingdom. Ambassador of the Lee Kingdom. Cousin and only known relative of The Great Bond. 

The Great Bond being the person who linked the Lee and Han Kingdom together and formed the Mujigae Kingdom.

But... if his memories served him right...