Chapter Twenty Nine

"SURPRISE!" 

Minho flinched in the doorway as confetti jumped out at him from inside the dorm. 

He had been so shocked he almost dropped his suitcase.

But a few seconds later he was grinning and dropping all of his stuff anyway, running over to hug Hyunjin tight as Jisung followed in after him.

"Dude, I missed you so much," Hyunjin sighed, clinging to Minho's shoulders. "I can't believe you left me all alone for a week!"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry!" Minho laughed, hugging Hyunjin closer. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you though. I thought I might never be able to come back to Seoul!"

"No way!" Hyunjin pulled away and grinned at Minho. "I know your mom, there was no way that she was going to force you to stay in that smelly fish town forever!"

"She let him come back, but there's been a few changes," Jisung clarified, joining the discussion. "He's not allowed to go to his old school anymore, he has to come with me... us, I should say."

"No way, seriously?" Hyunjin stared at Minho was huge eyes. "Really? You're coming to school with us?"

"Yes, really," Minho laughed. "I mean, otherwise my mom thinks my dad might try and catch me again at school."

"That does sound like something he would do," Chan agreed, putting his arm around Minho's shoulders. "Don't worry, we won't let something like that ever happen again."

Felix nodded in agreement.

Minho looked at Felix for an unnaturally long moment. He hadn't seen the quiet young man since he had appeared in his dream... now that Minho was looking at him again, he was sure that this had been the person he'd seen in his dreams.

And since then Minho had also determined that the person in his dreams wasn't married... or at least if he was, he preferred male companionship. 

Did he and Felix.... no, that couldn't be it. They seemed close, but not like that. Still, Minho couldn't exactly tell what type of relationship the two had. 

"Come on, let's get you all packed away before we get to more talking," Hyunjin took Minho's suitcase in his hands and dragged it towards his room. When he pushed the door open, Minho was hit by the sent of familiarity. 

It was strange, since he hadn't been living in the dorms for that long, yet when he walked inside he found... he had missed his room with Jisung.

"Here, get unpacked and then come out and join us," Hyunjin set down Minho's bag near the bed and backed out of the room.

Minho got to work right away taking things out of his bag and packing them away. He had a lot of things, but his mom had taken care to pack them away organized, so it was easier. After a few minutes Jisung came into the room to help him get unpacked as well.

They worked in silence for the most part, Jisung humming occasionally. Neither one of them wanted to disturb the peace that seemed to float throughout the dorm.

With twice the amount of hands, they finished unpacking Minho's things fairly quickly and went back out to join the others in the living room. They group of dormmates were gathered around of the soft couch, not really watching the T.V, even though it was turned on. 

Minho took a seat next to Hyunjin, Jisung sitting down next to him as well. 

"So..." Hyunjin started. "You're coming to school with us now?"

"Yes," Minho nodded. "I'll start with you guys this week. I just need to get a few things done, like getting a uniform and stuff like that."

"Isn't it strange to transfer a few months before the school year ends?" Changbin asked, narrowing his eyes. "Do you think it's better to transfer then to stay?"