Chapter Twenty Two

Minho paced around the room, stopping beside the door every few minutes to see if he could hear anything. The food that had been brought up to him almost an hour before was sitting on the floor untouched.

He wasn't going to eat. Maybe if he starved himself they would let him out sooner. Better have a disobedient son then a non-existent son. 

His phone he had thrown onto the bed. It was no use to him now. All he could do was wait for something to happen.

Looking at the electric clock on his desk, Minho found that it was already 7 PM. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. There wasn't going to be anything that night at least. He should at least take a shower. His clothes were in the drawers already.

Minho walked into the large bathroom and closed the door behind him. He took a very quick shower just in case something happened while he was showering.

But nope. Nothing happened. He changed into some pajama pants and left himself shirtless. That way if he was going to dream that night, it would be easier to figure out where the blood was coming from.

Minho lay down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Of all the ceilings he could stare at, this was the most blank, white ceiling all around. Which sort of sucked, seeing as there wasn't a lot else to look at.

~~~

Minho gasped, choking on his own blood as he spat it up onto the ground. 

The scene was so loud, Minho's head was ringing. There were screaming men everywhere, and the clashing of swords echoed around him.

Minho looked around and found himself on horseback, the grey stallion under him rearing as an enemy horsemen ran at them. Minho found himself picking an arrow from his quiver and sending it flying right into the horsemen's chest.

Another person from behind him ran up so quickly Minho didn't have time to react. Within seconds he was on the ground, his horse calling out to him as he tumbled into the grass.

Minho stood as quickly as possible and looked around him. There were dead bodies littering the ground, all with different uniforms and armor. There was a war occurring, that was for sure. 

"YOUR HIGHNESS!"

Minho looked up to find a handsome young soldier rushing towards him. The man came to a stop right in front of him and reined in his horse. "Your cousin is calling for a meeting as soon as possible, should I escort you to the meeting place?"

"Do so," Minho agreed, reaching back up for his reins. He re-mounted his horse and chased after the soldier. He raced through trees and jumped over rivers, his horse never slowing.

They stopped in a light opening in the trees. There were several important looking men gathered around a tree stump that had a map laid down on it. 

"His Highness Prince Lee is here," the soldier informed everyone before stepping back into place.

"Thank you, Captain," Minho's words flowed out of his body quickly. "Why did you call me here, Brother?"

One of the more important looking men, dressed in dramatic armor and bright clothing shifted uncomfortably. 

"His Majesty King Han has been taken captive," broke in another similarly dressed man. He walked over while speaking, resting a hand gently on Minho's shoulder, his deep voice sending shivers down Minho's back.

Minho looked around the scene, focusing more on the people that were gathered around the area. He stopped paying attention to what people were saying and instead studied the clothing everyone was wearing.