Chapter Twelve

Pulling up in front of the JYP building, Minho let his motorcycle come to a slow halt in one of the parking spaces as he pulled his helmet off his head and fluffed up his hair. To be extra dramatic and piss Hyunjin off, he took out a literal comb and started combing his hair as the other three young men got out of Hyunjin's car.

"Are you serious?" Hyunjin yelled his way as he spotted the comb in Minho's hand. "Why do you even have that?"

"Why not?" Minho laughed, taunting him.

"You're ridiculous!"

"So what? So are you!"

"Come on you two," Changbin muttered as he pushed past Minho and walked towards the main building. Hyunjin stared after him for a moment before he shrugged and followed after him quickly, leaving Jisung and Minho alone to try and catch up.

"Hey..." Minho started awkwardly. "I know you were there when we broke into my house-"

"Very perceptive."

Minho blinked before clearing his throat. "I-I'm sorry. What I mean to say is that I never got the chance to properly thank you for helping out. So... thank you."

As soon as he had said what he needed to, Minho picked up his own pace and hurried to at least stop walking with Han Jisung. He felt a burning in his throat as he swallowed back slightly hurt pride. It was like whenever he was around him, he never wanted anything to do with Minho.

Hyunjin must have sensed him walking up from behind so he slowed his pace enough that he could wrap his arm around Minho's shoulders as they walked through the building's doors and towards the elevator. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Minho nodded as they stopped outside the elevator. "I'm fine."

Hyunjin glanced behind him to where Jisung was walking through the door as well. "Hey, hurry up!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Jisung hurried to catch up with them as the door opened and Changbin stepped inside, quickly followed by the others.

"What are you doing today?" Hyunjin asked, looking down at Minho who was suddenly more reserved.

"Dance," Minho nodded. "What about you?"

"Same. Wanna go together?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Nice," Minho grinned at him as the bell in the elevator dinged and Hyunjin and Minho stepped out and into the long hallways. Trying to ignore everyone else, Minho turned the discussion to somewhere very irrelevant as he quickly pushed Hyunjin ahead of him into the practice room where a small dance group was going to gather.

"I think we should also decide right now what song we want to learn the choreography to," Hyunjin murmured as he sat down against the mirrored wall. "So we save some time."

"We're doing something different today," Kim Seungmin suddenly popped out of nowhere, staring down at Hyunjin.

"What is that?"

"We're all going to sit down and learn some choreography just by watching it and then try and to remember as much as possible when the music is played."

"Oh..." Hyunjin looked up at Minho, who was thoughtfully thinking over the types of dances that might be picked for studying. "That sounds sort of hard!"

"Yeah, I bet," Minho quickly agreed, snapping out of his thoughts. "Although it's a good skill to have if you want to debut. Being able to pick up choreography fast. Those people will do the best."

"True, true..."

After waiting a few more minutes, a group of seven or eight kids, both boys and girls, gathered around at the center of the room as the instructor arrived to teach them. "Good afternoon!" she called, setting her bag down at the front of the classroom. "Have you all stretched already?"