Chapter Forty One

"Alright everyone, please sit down," Bang Chan joked as he looked up from his bowl of food. "You're creating a big fuss."

"What fuss?" Hyunjin asked innocently as he walked over to the table with a large bowl of soup.

It was Saturday morning, which meant that everyone had gathered at Bang Chan's large studio-gone-apartment. The place was huge, but mostly unused save for the studio, the bedroom, and the kitchen. That meant that it was the best place to hang out and house eight young men all together.

"Did you see that the music video dropped?" Seungmin asked. He turned his phone so everyone else could see. "Already 70 million views, can you believe it?"

"How long has it been?"

"A few hours."

"Crazy."

Felix was shaking his head in disbelief. He leaned over the table and spooned himself some soup as well. "It just keeps getting crazier these days."

"I mean, we should be thankful for the popularity," Changbin replied, in his usual grumpy tone. He looked over at Felix, who gave him a hard look, and he shut up.

"No, Changbin's right," Jisung sat down at the table as well. "I mean, we wouldn't be here if not for the popularity that we got. In fact, we might not even be a group."

The boys all slowly nodded in agreement. 

"Anyway, what are we doing for production?"

"Hm? Oh, I don't know, the CEO hasn't decided yet."

"JYP?" Hyunjin cracked a smile. "Hehe..."

"Don't," Bang Chan rolled his eyes. "I'm sure that Jinyoung-hyung wouldn't like to be laughed at."

"I'm not laughing!" Hyunjin defended himself. "I just think it's funny how when they kicked out the first JYP, they replaced him with another JYP."

"They didn't kick him out..." 

"Sure, whatever."

"At least we actually get promoted," Minho finally broke in. "I mean, at least we get the option."

"So, again, what are we doing?"

"Probably some more interviews," Minho stood up from his seat and went over to the kitchen to get a drink. "I mean, production and more filming probably. I just finished all my solo stuff. I swear, I had to go through so many costume changes...."

"I mean, it wasn't that bad.."

"I couldn't even go home," Minho complained. Jisung nodded sadly, chewing on a sad piece of fruit. "I left Jisung all alone."

"I'll be honest, it was so lonely by myself. I guess I just got used to you being around all the time," Jisung smiled as Minho put a drink in front of him. "Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah, we get it, you guys are cute," Changbin sighed. "Can we do something nice just by ourselves, without someone following us with a camera for once?"

"What are you suggesting?" Hyunjin asked, suddenly interested in the conversation.

"I don't know, we could go to the mountains, or the river, or a museum, or the Han Palace was really cool last time. We could go anywhere!"

Jisung and Minho shared a long look.

Neither one of them had been back to the Han Palace since they had gone all those years ago. They had both been too afraid at what sadness the lingering memories would bring: memories of people long dead and those who the couple would probably never see again in their lives.... like their children.